• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Will Weinstein be the spark that shines the light on the other perverts in Hollywood? Or will he just be left hanging out there to be the sacrificial offering to take the rath so the others can go on perverting and assaulting?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Ben Affleck released a statement earlier... just a bunch of "we didn't know, we need to raise women to be better" blah blah.

Rose McGowan, another actress, just called him out on Twitter... saying Ben absolutely knew and even talked to her about it.
    And he just had to apologize for groping an actress; Ben Affleck apologizes for groping actress Hilarie Burton | Fox News
    I wonder if the van of worms has opened up for Hollywood?

Dude is going to Amsterdam I bet he goes straight to the " top floor "

Democrats are attempting to give the $$ the pervert gave them without the press finding out about it!

BTW Europe is full of sexual freaks and prostitution is socially acceptable.
    If you go into the brothels that have multiple floors the freakiest stuff is on the top floor
    That's an awful broad brush you're painting with, and many Europeans think of America as more sexually open. Truth is that you're about on par with one another.

Even worse is the pedophilia that the freaks in Hollywood seem to accept.
    Two words; Roman Polanski

"It's a New York thing" is a funny way of saying "I'll quietly enable sexism, misogyny, and assault when it's my side doing it."

Burn it all down.

DLt4NBUX4AAMndq.jpg:small
    Isn't Trump from New York?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Will Weinstein be the spark that shines the light on the other perverts in Hollywood? Or will he just be left hanging out there to be the sacrificial offering to take the rath so the others can go on perverting and assaulting?
    Depends on what dirt he has and how much he needs to save his skin.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Makes one wonder if there may have been some truth to "pizzagate"?

See how long this has been going on in hollyweird? Everybody went along and turned a blind eye for the sake of their jobs.
    This guy is not the only one doing these things.
    And people say politics doesn’t work the same way, ****ing please.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    FBI has opened an investigation into Weinstein.

How much you want to bet there were people at the top of the FBI that knew as well? It's good to have friends in low places when you're a perv. And it doesn't get any lower than a dirty Fed. Well, except for a dirty politician.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How much you want to bet there were people at the top of the FBI that knew as well? It's good to have friends in low places when you're a perv. And it doesn't get any lower than a dirty Fed. Well, except for a dirty politician.

Dirt. It is woven all through society at all levels.
    Dirt. In all forms colors and textures.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Harvey Weinstein responds to sexual assault allegations: "We all make mistakes"

Yeah, that's right. Because WHO AMONG US...

Harvey Weinstein in his first public response since multiple women accused him of sexual misconduct said “we all make mistakes."

“Guys, I’m not doing OK, but I’m trying,” Weinstein told reporters on Wednesday as he entered an SUV parked outside his daughter’s Los Angeles home.

“I got to get help,” the former film executive said.

“A second chance, I hope,” Weinstein, 65, added.

The Hollywood mogul and mega-Democratic fundraiser was booted from The Weinstein Co., the film studio he co-founded, on Sunday after a bombshell report from The New York Times disclosing the sexual harassment allegations from several women.
    In another exposé published Tuesday in The New Yorker, three women alleged Weinstein had raped them.

What a prick.

Top Bottom