• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I got to spend some time up this way with some friends from TN this weekend....they brought other folks from TN with them.

There are some great folks in TN....some have been around long enough to know the history.

Great stuff!
    In deed and many transplants take the time to learn its history. We will call Tennessee home after moving from 6 different states in 4 years for work we are blessed to be here.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I only know one person irl from INGO and he can be a real Hard *** if the need arises.

But seriously I would make a concerted effort to meet others if geography were not a thing.
    I'll be down there in October when my daughter gives birth at Vanderbilt in Nashville. Maybe I should stop by.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    In deed and many transplants take the time to learn its history. We will call Tennessee home after moving from 6 different states in 4 years for work we are blessed to be here.
    Its a crazy world, I left Maryland surrounded by Southern Rebels, only to move to Indiana to be surrounded by Yankees.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    INGO is a great place. I've met several members through the years, all have been a pleasant experience.

Glad you were able to get your A/C going.

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    I've done business with a dozen or so people on INGO and have yet to part ways without a handshake and a smile .

There are a lot of good people here and I'm hoping that as life slows down over the next year or so can meet more.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I tell people about INGO every chance I get. I recommend it to any gun owner who wants info on anything gun related. I was honored to meet Kelly, and Hoosierdood, at the Indy NRA meet up, and I wish I could remember all the name of the others I met, but time passed so quickly, and then it was time to go....sadly. I would love to meet even more members, when the time comes, and look forward to it. I wish my contributions were more than the occasional smart alek response, but I have received more great info, and advice on here, than in all the other interwebs, and I hope as long as there is breath in my body, and freedom in this great country, we can all get on here and talk about, look at, and shoot guns!! God Bless America, and God Bless y'all !!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom