• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    :+1: we need some fresh news already....

This guy gets it! +! :D:yesway::yesway:

Thta's true. I wonder what the Zharniev groupies are wearing today? Now THAT would be news......

Besides why do people want to read Hillary's emails? I mean that's just like the NSA doing it to all of us!

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    Well...If can be proven that she knowingly withheld emails that is a felony and she would be prohibited from holding public office. I'm sure she'll get away with it. After all she is a Clinton.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    DAMAGE CONTROL HAS BEGUN

Hillary finally tweets, 48 hours after the news breaks:

HRC said:
    I want the public to see my email. I asked State to release them. They said they will review them for release as soon as possible.

Oh boy. We get to see the emails that Hillary's aides have hand picked for release. How transparent!

Unless there's a fatal hard-drive crash at the Clinton household.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The democrats aren't going to care as long as it's their team doing it. Had this been a republican administration, there would be cries already of what did the president know and when did he know it.

Honestly, those of us that have work emails, we may not notice the occasional colleague email that comes from his/her personal account. But if the only way you could converse with them is if you put in their personal email account name...you'd notice.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Facts are inconvenient things. Here is Hillary campaigning against the use of non-government e-mail accounts by government officials in 2007 (before she set up her own in 2009). Start at 7:08 to see the relevant part.

[video=youtube_share;AnndelQs3Us]http://youtu.be/AnndelQs3Us?t=7m8s[/video]

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    DAMAGE CONTROL HAS BEGUN

Hillary finally tweets, 48 hours after the news breaks:

I want the public to see my email. I asked State to release them. They said they will review them for release as soon as possible.

Oh boy. We get to see the emails that Hillary's aides have hand picked for release. How transparent!

Unless there's a fatal hard-drive crash at the Clinton household.

WTF Wow............
    So let me get this straight, she NEVER used the .gov email while she was secretary of state and we are supposed to believe
    that she NEVER SENT OR RECEIVED an email relating to sensitive classified information on US foreign policy?
    Impossibru.
    ANY email relating to the position of Secretary of State sent to her personal email is against the law.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    WTF Wow............
    So let me get this straight, she NEVER used the .gov email while she was secretary of state and we are supposed to believe
    that she NEVER SENT OR RECEIVED an email relating to sensitive classified information on US foreign policy?
    Impossibru.
    ANY email relating to the position of Secretary of State sent to her personal email is against the law.

It's obvious the sequester cut their email funding so they had to move to Yahoo email accounts.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It's obvious the sequester cut their email funding so they had to move to Yahoo email accounts.

Yeah, tie that in with the unreliable nature of government hard drives like at the IRS and I can agree with her decision,
    I mean... who wants their important information to just disappear when it needs to be gone through?
    She is a smart cookie.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Anyone who lived through the 90's know that scandals are part of the Clinton's persona. This is just another bump along the way. She has pulled crap much worse than this years ago.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Anyone who lived through the 90's know that scandals are part of the Clinton's persona. This is just another bump along the way. She has pulled crap much worse than this years ago.

Exactly. The Clintons are truly despicable people. Not just "people I disagree with politically" but truly despicable in the way mafia dons are...and for the same reasons.

Top Bottom