• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    First big upset today. Went out to shoot because I finally got the adapter plate for optics (stupid, should cut it for RMR, but thats another story)

Shot 4-5 mags. Went to put an empty mag back in its pouch and it rattled. Busted follower. Mags are disposable but… this seems like it happened way to fast. Contacted customer support but they are closed till monday, and with a USPSA match sunday.. I cant compete because im down a mag and they have been SO SLOW to ship the new ones I ordered.

I asked if they would just sell me some followers. Will update later, but I have some concerns regarding this design

Attachments

• IMG_9402.jpeg
      IMG_9402.jpeg
      428.9 KB · Views: 7
    • IMG_9409.jpeg
      IMG_9409.jpeg
      757.9 KB · Views: 7

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

krvincen

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    May 20, 2011
    Osceola
    I purchased one very early on. My take is WHEN it functions it is a pleasure to shoot. Now on to the real experience I’ve had. Brand new out of box I clean it and lube it up, head to range. First round it would not go into battery. Didn’t matter if I put one, five, ten, or all fifteen stove pipe first round. Slide release, sling it, anything you could possibly try I’d have to smack it with palm to go rest of way into battery but it would function flawlessly with all the other rounds in the mag. Sent it back they said they “polished feed ramp and chamber”. Next few range trips it was far better but did have to tap it in once or twice. Then last weekend I had the mag follower break as well. Before I could even contact them I received the email about the “key-holing” and upcoming recall mine falls under to get a newly redesigned barrel. My other problem is even according to their site optic plate 1 is “Shield” standard and says it will work with my EOTech dot or any other Delta Point Pro. The studs on plate are smaller and I had to fully adjust dot all the way right to get close to zero. Think as much a joy as it is to shoot “when” it functions after the new barrel it will be going bye bye.

Top Bottom