• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I am 6'4" tall and it kills me to walk shuffling my feet when it's so crowded. I would love to go but if I can't make a fairly good stride walking I'd better stay home.

Sounds like Mr88GT.

My only complaint is that the aisles just don't accommodate someone looking at the table offerings on either side and sufficient walk-through passage. For one person, let alone two. And let's not discuss the one person who IS two.

I know there are a lot of vendors. But surely we could have a different solution. Anybody know why they can't house it in multiple buildings?

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Every time I leave the 1500 I tell myself that the deals on what I'm looking for aren't worth dealing with the crowds, and then a couple months later I have this idea for some gun or some item I just have to have and I find myself planning on going back. This time on Sunday I'll probably be kicking myself for going, but hey I need some powder, some primers, some bullets, and I'm hoping against hope to find a good deal on a Marlin rimfire rifle. We'll see how it goes.

w35t

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    question: does your license have to have your current address on it to make a purchase?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    question: does your license have to have your current address on it to make a purchase?

From a dealer, yes. OR you can provide alternate proof of address in the form of a document issued by the state or federal government bearing your correct address, such as a tax return, handgun license, vehicle registration, voter registration, hunting/fishing license, etc.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'll be there. My Main complaint is how heavy the ammo is. I complain all the time to whoever will listen but nothing ever seems to change. If they would use lightweight aluminum instead of lead we could make a difference

Mad Brew

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Franklin
    Yeah, I can't say I'm too motivated to attend this time around after my experience in January. They need:

• Expedited entry
    • More space
    • More space
    • More space
    • Better deals

I guess my phenomenal experience with Gunbroker and wholesale internet pricing has spoiled me.

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    Just got back from day one (Friday):)
    Not to crowded , Saturday might be a different story.
    BO and crop dusting were at a minimum. ;)

No happy endings to report .:( .(finding a really good deal)
    Met some good INGO members .:yesway:
    Stop by the INGO booth and sign in ! You could be famous.:D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom