• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I’ve already come to the conclusion that I’m a racist bigoted misogynistic *******. My wife’s ok with it. So I’m good.

DoggyMama has been living in Florida for the past year. She says the guys down there are making me look good. Apparently the men down there treat their women like servants (based on the friends she's been staying with). I'm okay with them making me look good. :): What I can't believe is that women allow their men to treat them like that. :noway: Not the way I was raised.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    That made me think, did we have this back in the early days of the AIDS crisis? I was thinking there was all sorts of pressure to speak out and wear red ribbons.

Of course, all this sort of pales in comparison to the pink ribbon gangs.

That was an episode of Seinfeld.

[video=youtube_share;3iV8X8ubGCc]http://youtu.be/3iV8X8ubGCc[/video]

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I've been told in person that if I'm silent then I'm racist.

absolutes.jpg

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Trying to force people to conform to revolutionary truth. When will they start makng their political opponents drink castor oil?

Well, Dad missed the call on this one. He said the Baptists would be the ones trying to force corporatism on the country. Instead it's the jacobins. So yeah, Archbishop Vigano' is obviously right in what he wrote to President Trump.

DN40SW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2016
    Avon
    If you're white, you're a racist. And probably a misogynist if you're male. Didn't you get the memo?

Yeah I got it. I'm what's wrong with the country. An old white guy raised by good parents, taught to me to work hard for what I wanted. White privilege! Right on. We raised two kids who aren't burdens on society and also work hard for what they want. F*** em all. I'm out. I gotta wash and iron my tropical shirts for the rally.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Was told today that if you are white and silent, you are racist. I don't see it that way and I've been called worse by better. What I do see is this attitude being widely pushed by big/social media with as much hysterical dogma as the medieval catholic church. The Inquisition is here, it's not enough just to keep your opinions to yourself, you must join the chorus of supporting voices or face being pursued by the zealous harpies. All that is missing are the torture chambers and stake in the town square.

If you tell people what words they must say, you are a tyrant. But anyway, it's absurd. These people redefine words, state nonsense as if axioms, unchallenged, invent philosophies indistinguishable from dogma that's unfalsifiable, because their ideology cannot survive vigorous, rational cross-examination. And you're right, this is a lot like the hysterical dogma of the medieval catholic church. That was all about manipulating people's superstitious nature to gain and maintain power over them, and this manipulates people (I call it human hacking) to blindly follow as a drone mob.

The left media runs cover so that rationality cannot attain a public voice to defeat this nonsense like it did the nonsense of the medieval church. And it may not be consciously that, but it is effectively that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My initial questions are, "by whom?" and, "was this over the internet?"

Is this trivial? It's what the people with the bullhorns are saying. It's what BLM is saying. It's what the people invited to discussion panels on CNN are saying. It's what protestors are saying. It's what some community leaders are saying. And yes, it's all over twitter, and the rest of the internet. It's not anything new. The "grievance" studies curricula in higher learning have been teaching this **** for years.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    **** 'em

or

Whatever

Now get off my ****ing lawn.

======

My actual response on a local messaging board was: Michelle Obama said "When they go low, we go high." Dogpiling on people that disagree with you and calling them racist is not "going high".

YOUR lawn? You stole it from indigenous people. You don't have a right to own land.

Idunno, or some such horse****.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The other day my wife was called by an old friend and told that if she didn't denounce Trump then she couldn't be his friend anymore because she was either stupid or a racist. He was calling all of his friends to say this. I suspect he lost a lot of friends that day just because nobody cares for that kind of nonsense regardless of their politics. The remarkable part is that this guy has known her for over 20 years and knows darn well that she is neither stupid or racist, this isn't some random stranger saying this. The left has went completely off the deep-end when they are saying this kind of thing to people they know better.

This is callout culture. It's poison.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I prefer this inquisition...:dunno:

[video=youtube;LnF1OtP2Svk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnF1OtP2Svk[/video]

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The closing lines of the routine being "the inquisition is here and it's here to stay!"

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    So my 1851 with the stars and bars on the grips is racist now.
    But really, I always stayed with black powder. Honest!

I'm gonna go do something green and culturally acceptable like a moisture retaining terrace wall, recycling those hunks of 1800's foundation that some #@!&*# dumped on the fence line decades ago. Should build a back stop into it for the 1851 so I can shoot from the front porch.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom