• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I am a racist. I kill all the maple and beech trees I can while supporting the growth of oak, hickory, black walnut and so on.

I have, in the past, enslaved and processed the grasses to feed 4 legged hay burners. Now I simply systematically cut their heads of to make them shorter, thicker and more lush.

I burn dead dinosaurs in my fuel cells to keep my vehicles going.

I eat targeted animals, literally and figuratively, either from the grocery or the woods. Buying from the grocery supports alien employment, vegetable, fruit or meat, so I am guilty of that as well.

Everything I do or have done is all wrong but I take comfort in knowing everything everyone else does is wrong also. Mutually assured unwokeness...

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I am a racist. I kill all the maple and beech trees I can while supporting the growth of oak, hickory, black walnut and so on.

I have, in the past, enslaved and processed the grasses to feed 4 legged hay burners. Now I simply systematically cut their heads of to make them shorter, thicker and more lush.

I burn dead dinosaurs in my fuel cells to keep my vehicles going.

I eat targeted animals, literally and figuratively, either from the grocery or the woods. Buying from the grocery supports alien employment, vegetable, fruit or meat, so I am guilty of that as well.

Everything I do or have done is all wrong but I take comfort in knowing everything everyone else does is wrong also. Mutually assured unwokeness...

That is Kingdomist, as in the Plant Kingdom. I think Earth First! has already carved out that niche in the Outrage Sweepstakes.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    The other day my wife was called by an old friend and told that if she didn't denounce Trump then she couldn't be his friend anymore because she was either stupid or a racist. He was calling all of his friends to say this. I suspect he lost a lot of friends that day just because nobody cares for that kind of nonsense regardless of their politics. The remarkable part is that this guy has known her for over 20 years and knows darn well that she is neither stupid or racist, this isn't some random stranger saying this. The left has went completely off the deep-end when they are saying this kind of thing to people they know better.

Your wife won't even miss him. The guy needs to shut off his TV and go outside to play.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Was told today that if you are white and silent, you are racist. I don't see it that way and I've been called worse by better. What I do see is this attitude being widely pushed by big/social media with as much hysterical dogma as the medieval catholic church. The Inquisition is here, it's not enough just to keep your opinions to yourself, you must join the chorus of supporting voices or face being pursued by the zealous harpies. All that is missing are the torture chambers and stake in the town square.

stump woke - To adopt politically correct actions, speech or mannerisms due to social pressure.

judgecrater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    The other day my wife was called by an old friend and told that if she didn't denounce Trump then she couldn't be his friend anymore because she was either stupid or a racist. He was calling all of his friends to say this. I suspect he lost a lot of friends that day just because nobody cares for that kind of nonsense regardless of their politics. The remarkable part is that this guy has known her for over 20 years and knows darn well that she is neither stupid or racist, this isn't some random stranger saying this. The left has went completely off the deep-end when they are saying this kind of thing to people they know better.
    I would have been forced to say something extremely, extremely rude.

CopperheadL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Usa
    I myself refuse to apologize for the actions of others. I am a grown man responsible for my own actions and no one elses. I treat people with the respect i want to be treated with and expect the same in return. As i see it its plain and simple. If someone doesnt like my ideas, thoughts, or my actions then they can head on down the street. I do not and will not answer to them. if one is stupid enough to push the issue they will find out quick what most of us country boys already know. you dont poke a stick in a hornets nest.

Top Bottom