• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not sure if this was posted.
    3 teen girls go into locker room to find a man showering in the womens showers. No charges filed since he identifies as a female.

Man Caught Showering With Teen Girls (But It?s OK Because He?s a ?She?) ? The Mad Patriots

What a poorly written article. So was he taking a shower in the women's locker room, alone, and then the girls walked in? If so, he could probably identified as male, and there mostly likely wouldn't be a charge that would stick.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    What a poorly written article. So was he taking a shower in the women's locker room, alone, and then the girls walked in? If so, he could probably identified as male, and there mostly likely wouldn't be a charge that would stick.

Agree the article isn't the best but it does specify ladies locker room. The transgender laws there apparently protect HIM from prosecution even though, according to the article, the law only specifies bathrooms.
    Regardless i think the law is absolute BS!

It sounds like HE was taking a shower and the girls walked in, but i highly doubt they were anticipating seeing a dong when they went to shower in the LADIES locker room

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    DyZyK2FW0AEQKX5.jpg:large

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Agree the article isn't the best but it does specify ladies locker room. The transgender laws there apparently protect HIM from prosecution even though, according to the article, the law only specifies bathrooms.
    Regardless i think the law is absolute BS!

It sounds like HE was taking a shower and the girls walked in, but i highly doubt they were anticipating seeing a dong when they went to shower in the LADIES locker room
    I think they absolutely expected, and wanted, to see that.

The parents say the person left the pool when they “tried to take his picture.”

The dude got uncomfortable that others wanted the photograph the freak show, so he hits the showers. You gotta figure everyone watched him go in there...

Agreed -the law is BS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom