The Insane "Social Justice" Thread pt V...The Insanity is Insane.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Molech is always hungry, it seems; and you don't have to kill a child to sacrifice them. You can surgically mutilate them or physically and mentally rape them, apparently

Edit: If only someone had tried to warn America that once you start allowing the normalization of perversion there will be no end to the demands
    Oh I remember a few years ago, right here on this site, being told things like this was never going to happen. There was no one coming after kids, etc.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Truth gets in the way of, you know, things...

On a side note, if you showed me a pic of her yesterday and bet me a million dollars she was the CEO of NPR, I'd have taken that bet. I just expected an older, frumpier, butchish lesbian look.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    On a side note, if you showed me a pic of her yesterday and bet me a million dollars she was the CEO of NPR, I'd have taken that bet. I just expected an older, frumpier, butchish lesbian look.
    Since my sign language skills seem to be a little rusty, I just wanna know why she kept gesturing that she wished she had bigger ta-ta's :dunno:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    This is a stupid argument. There is one truth the rest is false.
    For example:

If you find out you have stage 4 cancer do you want the truth, and a plan to treat it, or a false report. Is truth subjective then?

I mean we can go on and on with examples of when people demand truth especially when it comes to their money.
    Can you imagine these people being told that's your truth but truth is subjective and your truth isn't our truth after losing thousands of dollars?

There is one truth, and the rest is untrue. Truth is subject to each person accepting it or not. Truth is not subjective.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is a stupid argument. There is one truth the rest is false.
    For example:

If you find out you have stage 4 cancer do you want the truth, and a plan to treat it, or a false report. Is truth subjective then?

I mean we can go on and on with examples of when people demand truth especially when it comes to their money.
    Can you imagine these people being told that's your truth but truth is subjective and your truth isn't our truth after losing thousands of dollars?

There is one truth, and the rest is untrue. Truth is subject to each person accepting it or not. Truth is not subjective.
    Confusion of what is true is literally the oldest trick in the book.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Some of the parents are off reveling in their new-found unearned virtue starter pack.
    No doubt. Though most of the ones in the news tend to be celebrities, there are most certainly the college educated white women conforming to the latest thing. Sadly though, most people are too chicken to stand up and resist.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Mean looking eyes and she is doing her very best to put on a good show while speaking.

Doubtless comes from really big money so don't expect the NPR boat to change direction.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter