The Insane "Social Justice" Thread pt V...The Insanity is Insane.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana

2 million dollar cash bail lol.. She probably has had many mental breakdowns while sitting in jail after growing up all cuddled and feeling like she can get away with running her mouth and getting away with it

Last edited:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass

Injured High School Volleyball Player Reacts To Congresswoman Saying Trans-Identifying Males Don’t Hurt Anyone​

Having been spiked in the face by other males several times, I can tell you it is no picnic, and had to stop and take inventory to make sure nothing was permanently damaged. One of the females that plays regularly had her hand broken in a similar circumstance. Some serious velocity involved.

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty

2 million dollar cash bail lol.. She probably has had many mental breakdowns while sitting in jail after growing up all cuddled and feeling like she can get away with running her mouth and getting away with it
    Interesting. It seems that if you threaten Democrat politicians, you don't get a slap on the wrist and ROR. Who knew? :dunno:

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Another Dying Industry? Gamers Spent 60% of Their 2023 Play Time on Games Older Than a Half Decade​

It is taking enormously long times for companies to put out new games now. Plus a lot of games that do come out are not that good.

I actually have played some older games this past year. Something I seldom ever used to do.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon

Another Dying Industry? Gamers Spent 60% of Their 2023 Play Time on Games Older Than a Half Decade​

I don’t think it’s necessarily dying. There are a lot of variables to this. FYI I don’t really game a lot. I did more when I was younger and I keep up with a lot of it because of my kids.

1. The economy. It’s hard for most people to spend $60-$120 for new games. Personally, I’ve only spent “new release” money on one game. All others I’ve waited until a significant sale and bought them for $20 or less. Games are usually a few years old before they hit that price point.

2. “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it”. Many of the top games like Fortnite and COD technically did originally release years ago but they are not the same game. They have “seasons” and release new content every few weeks to keep it fresh and the game evolves over time to keep players interested. Several recent titles from popular franchises have been a big let down because the developers decided to make radical changes just for the sake of change or oversight due to lack of effort. Either way, those recent titles have rejected by players because the developers decided to “fix” something that wasn’t broken and ruined it in the process.

3. Online subscriptions. All major platforms offer online subscriptions to access a database of hundreds of games. The vast majority of those games are older games. The gaming industry found a way to make continued profit on old games. Pay $80 for a new game I might not like or just pick an older title I’ve never played before using a subscription I already have?

4. Game based movies and TV series. There has been a recent explosion of turning popular game titles into in movies and TV shows like The Witcher, Halo, Fallout and Mario. I suspect these have renewed interest into old favorites for many gamers and they’re going to replay them for nostalgia. I recently finished the Fallout series on prime. I also started playing Fallout 4 again because the show reminded me i never actually finished the game. It’s an old game at this point.

So I don’t think the game industry is dying. It’s just changing.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I can't help but think the gaming industry may suffer from the same problem that Hollywood does - great swathes of content type are off limits because of progressive group think and as a downstream effect many really creative people are driven away by all the rules and strictures (and for all we know a requirement to insert DEI into existing and future games)

Maybe INGO developers could put together a 'stacking commies up like cordwood game' to see if trying something different would generate excitement. We'll know for sure what went wrong if they come out with a 'cleansing the countryside of white extremism' game

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I can't help but think the gaming industry may suffer from the same problem that Hollywood does - great swathes of content type are off limits because of progressive group think and as a downstream effect many really creative people are driven away by all the rules and strictures (and for all we know a requirement to insert DEI into existing and future games)

Maybe INGO developers could put together a 'stacking commies up like cordwood game' to see if trying something different would generate excitement. We'll know for sure what went wrong if they come out with a 'cleansing the countryside of white extremism' game
    I think that's it
    People are tired

Top Bottom