• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Some classic Fake News... due to irresponsible reporting, innate hatred of men, and lack of evidence

D1oPPRpUkAY6PRd.jpg:small

D1oPPRpVAAEDxSu.jpg:small

D1oPPRsUwAA1MjT.jpg:small

D1oPPRrUgAUS3yl.jpg:small

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    What if I identify as a journalist? Isn't that sufficient today, when the feels is more important than biology, or, in this case, skills and experience?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CNN's Parkland Town Hall has been honored with a Cronkite Award for helping "advance the national conversation on gun control and violence."

Literally one of the more shameful moments in journalistic history and it's getting an award.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What if I identify as a journalist? Isn't that sufficient today, when the feels is more important than biology, or, in this case, skills and experience?

Given that the SJW types seem intent on pushing the "I identify as" BS as far as they can . . . and we've seen what we thought was the absurd (people "identifying as" animals), how long before they start identifying as specific individuals? For instance, if I believe that I am Marilyn Monroe (pre-Kennedys, of course), how long before they pass laws in Canada and parts of Europe compelling others to treat me as Marilyn Monroe and to that end, shouldn't I have access to the assets of my estate?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Given that the SJW types seem intent on pushing the "I identify as" BS as far as they can . . . and we've seen what we thought was the absurd (people "identifying as" animals), how long before they start identifying as specific individuals? For instance, if I believe that I am Marilyn Monroe (pre-Kennedys, of course), how long before they pass laws in Canada and parts of Europe compelling others to treat me as Marilyn Monroe and to that end, shouldn't I have access to the assets of my estate?

If you decide to do that, please don't post pics of you recreating the famous "air vent" scene from "Seven Year Itch". Thanks in advance!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Brian Stelter on Jussie Smollett: "The narrative has once again changed from victim to villain back to victim, it's been very confusing...people don't know what to believe and we may never really know what happened on that street in Chicago."

Just a couple steps away from "Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia"

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    YouTuber Who Outwitted Comedy Central Now Banned From Facebook

I guess it could fit in a few different threads, but I'll go with this one for the propaganda angle.

YouTuber and right-leaning Australian political activist Ari Yemini was asked to appear on The Jim Jefferies Show with host Jim Jefferies after the New Zealand shooting. Yemini knew that Comedy Central would attempt to misrepresent his right-leaning positions by deceptively editing his answers and attaching him to anti-Muslim and white supremacist groups, so he secretly filmed the interview between he and Jefferies.

Sure enough, Comedy Central attempted to make Yemini look like some kind of bigoted racist, but all that collapsed when Yemini slow-leaked the uncut interview on his YouTube page, which featured not only the true interview, but exposed Jefferies as a rabid anti-Muslim himself. The resulting pushback forced Jefferies to forbid comments on his Instagram page.

Yemini now reports that he has been banned from Facebook under the excuse that he was promoting hate speech, despite the fact that he himself said nothing hateful, and the only hate displayed from his video came from Jefferies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Comedy Central (in my opinion) pulls all kinds of dishonest, unethical, and dishonorable BS for their "comedy news shows." Then they hide behind "it's just comedy," but 1) most of it isn't funny at all, 2) a large part of their audience believes the lies, they know it, and that's why they do it.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The enemy of my enemy's enemy is my... enemy?

So many meaningless labels, so many people to be [strike]libeled[/strike] labelled.

Top Bottom