• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    Did anyone else notice the discipline he had after the shot.....finger straight down the side, and then a calm drop of the firearm facing away from him.

Arickosmo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Indy
    I personally think it's great that he did a follow up. We've all done stupid shi$ and regretted it. If a few people learn from his stupidity and mistake, GREAT! I know I share my stupidity with the hope that others might learn. Being on Tosh...well, he may need another follow up to explain his second bad choice. Tosh is gonna rip him up and I for one...will be watching and laughing my democrat off. And for that...we thank you.

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Wow, "my training kicked in, and, I called my mom & dad to tell them I shot myself"

nuff said

[ame]http://youtu.be/BW2vrPpmJOA[/ame]

Last edited:

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    No perps were injured in the making of this video.

Was he just trying to scare off the paper perp by showing him he could take one in the leg?

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Did anyone else notice the discipline he had after the shot.....finger straight down the side, and then a calm drop of the firearm facing away from him.

Sure, but he laid the loaded gun down at the feet of the paper bad guy and then turned his back on him. He should have really let "his training kick in" and continue to engage the bad guy while he was injured from a gun shot. Now that would be real life training under duress.:):

Top Bottom