• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    You guys remember this video of the man who shot himself?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYvAxLX6OzE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Next week he'll be on the show, TOSH.0, doing a "web redemption".

Just thought I'd share! :D

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Ok, for some reason the distinction wasn't registering with me. My son was watching that show a while ago. I hope this guy doesn't expect mercy.

IndyMedic

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Indianapolis
    He is a comedian who has a show on comedy central where he shows funny and disturbing viral videos from the web, usually youtube. Then he makes fun of them. Its a pretty funny show. Daniel tosh is a funny guy, this guy is going to get made fun of pretty bad.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Wow that was painful to watch.
    He says "the reason Im telling you this is negligent discharges do happen." Yeah if you are negligent. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are pointing at your target. He should have said"the reason Im telling you this is safeties don't prevent negligence. The best safety is keeping your finger off the trigger and following the gun safety rules"

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Yeah. My wife started laughing when I said "keep your bugger hook off the bang switch." ... But really. WHY was his on the trigger before the weapon was even horizontal? Was he RELYING on the safety? I think I prefer to rely on the safety between my ears. And trust me, It's fallible enough by itself. Don't need to throw mechanics into the mix, too.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I agree that he was an idiot, but this has been discussed before.... it is an inherent design flaw of the Blackhawk Serpa holsters level two retention.... your finger is in position of the trigger guard while you are De-activating the retention.... if under stress, I could see the definite possibility of that same finger sliding into the trigger guard while drawing the weapon....

Top Bottom