• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I've played this 7 times, still laughing my but off, on # 7 I see the droppage into the passenger compartment.:n00b::lmfao::laugh:

I'm not a cat fan, only improvement I would do is if a Roomba scurried around from the back to the front to discard the remains. The 1st apartment I lived in 1985 I had 3 cats get the kiss of death from getting into my engine compartment to stay warm in the winter time.

[video=youtube_share;Gz-sC-vSIXk]https://youtu.be/Gz-sC-vSIXk[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    OK, that is so horrific its hilarious, Allen. Now if a cat had actually been harmed in the making of the ad I'd be upset. But thanks to movie magic, its hilarious.

Not a TV commercial, but the top two worst ever radio commercials are the current and second to last Puccinis Pizza radio ads.

The first was just the words "Puccinis, Pizza, Pasta, Puccinis." sung over, and over, and over for the full 30 seconds by a female voice.
    The latest rendition they just overwrote the lyrics of "Pizza Pasta Puccinis" and added a fuzzed out guitar with something about so many locations in town. I didnt think it could get any worse, but they succeeded. I literally turn the radio dial for a bit as soon as I hear it start. Probably not what the station had in mind.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    OK, that is so horrific its hilarious, Allen. Now if a cat had actually been harmed in the making of the ad I'd be upset. But thanks to movie magic, its hilarious.

Not a TV commercial, but the top two worst ever radio commercials are the current and second to last Puccinis Pizza radio ads.

The first was just the words "Puccinis, Pizza, Pasta, Puccinis." sung over, and over, and over for the full 30 seconds by a female voice.
    The latest rendition they just overwrote the lyrics of "Pizza Pasta Puccinis" and added a fuzzed out guitar with something about so many locations in town. I didnt think it could get any worse, but they succeeded. I literally turn the radio dial for a bit as soon as I hear it start. Probably not what the station had in mind.

That one is annoying!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This one is pretty stupid. Take two totally unrelated things and somehow try and make an awkward connection...

[video=youtube;WCVUUbcVI9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCVUUbcVI9o[/video]

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

I think the "we buy used cars" is way worse. The first time I heard that on WTTS I called them and told them they were better than that. Didn't hear it for a while but it's back now. I definitely turn the dial and leave it turned.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think the "we buy used cars" is way worse. The first time I heard that on WTTS I called them and told them they were better than that. Didn't hear it for a while but it's back now. I definitely turn the dial and leave it turned.

I think you mean "We Buy Any Cars (dot com)". And yes that is very annoying too!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Slight derail... I don't ever change the channel on the radio (or tv) because of commercials. DoggyMama does that and it drives me crazy. They say guys are bad about changing channels with the remote, but she is over the top. She doesn't seem to understand that when one channel is on a commercial break, then most others will be too. I set it and forget it. And WTTS is all I ever listen to on the radio.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton

My grandkids can't stand the "I buy houses" commercial on the radio they ask to turn it down every time it comes on.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Anybody can make one bad commercial, but I really appreciate companies with a cross-generational, multi-decade legacy for badness. So herewith my nomination of Value City for the Lifetime Achievement Award:

(watching the last one, I'm not sure whether I'm watching a furniture commercial, or a Los Angeles News Helicopter about to show Reginald Denny being pulled out of his semi and beaten in the street):

[video=youtube;keLeH6o9Y_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keLeH6o9Y_o[/video]

[video=youtube;mD6Ix8C2Fzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD6Ix8C2Fzc[/video]

[video=youtube;t_orPZDQBgg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_orPZDQBgg[/video]

Last edited:

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    [video=youtube;-3a1dsY_PPg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3a1dsY_PPg[/video]

At the end of it, when she laboriously winks, it creeps me out thoroughly. She says that she is also "not genetically modified", then gives a big wink like winking is a trick that she has been working on for a few weeks and is busting it out in public for the first time. WTF? Is she saying that she is genetically modified? If not, what is the joke that she is making? I just can't shake the feeling that she is supposed to be some kind of meat puppet that has been taught to read teleprompters and (after much work and perseverance) wink.

What makes it worse is my suspicion that if I recognized this chick, I might understand the joke she is making. Maybe she used to be a dude who won gold medals in the Olympics or maybe she used to be a basset hound that got lip surgery and has her own talk show. Our culture is just about done, hope you guys had fun.

Something about that wink turns my stomach.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Worst radio commercial is for Whites Meat Market in Kokomo-little girls voice spouting that her dad has the best meat in town.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    The bad thing about the streaming services is that they run the same commercial in EVERY SINGLE BREAK. Sometimes twice back to back in the same break. If I see the lady in the Buick who picks up the salmon and it ends up being for some kids, I'm going to scream. It's not that bad, but I've seen it 483947 times in the past week.

[video=youtube;l-dbKPA86Bw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-dbKPA86Bw[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Slight derail... I don't ever change the channel on the radio (or tv) because of commercials. DoggyMama does that and it drives me crazy. They say guys are bad about changing channels with the remote, but she is over the top. She doesn't seem to understand that when one channel is on a commercial break, then most others will be too. I set it and forget it. And WTTS is all I ever listen to on the radio.

I do the same for epically bad songs too. I used to work for Dunhams in the 90s and they ran the stupid Edie Brickel song every hour. Cant STAND that song. I dont care what it is. If its too awful, I'll turn the dial, even for a few minutes just so I dont have to listen.

The bad thing about the streaming services is that they run the same commercial in EVERY SINGLE BREAK. Sometimes twice back to back in the same break. If I see the lady in the Buick who picks up the salmon and it ends up being for some kids, I'm going to scream. It's not that bad, but I've seen it 483947 times in the past week.

Even better. WIBC radio streaming app freaks out and goes into commercial only mode fairly regularly. About once a week it goes to commercial break and simply never returns. Nonstop ads until you stop and restart the stream. One time it even went to break in the middle of the host's monologue. I thought it was odd to break at that time so I grabbed a nearby handheld radio and turned it on. Sure enough he was still talking. (I am too deep in the building to get a solid signal so I stream) And if you arent local, you get literally nothing but the same 6 PSAs about autism, child car seat use, and other things. I swear that is where they have pushed all the Ad Council stuff they HAVE to air so they dont have to bother the OTA listeners. I learned to connect my phone to my work VPN before streaming so it thinks I'm listening from the east side of Indy and gives me the regular commercials too. :rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

They make a mute button. Its on the remote in very close proximity to the volume controls.
    If you boiunce channels you will either miss some of what you are watching or completely forget where you were.

Top Bottom