The nerve of Californians and wild fires.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    West Coast residents are in an abusive relationship. Crime, tyranny, rampaging black bloc thugs in the streets, and every year the entire coast burns. I just can't imagine why anyone lives there.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    West Coast residents are in an abusive relationship. Crime, tyranny, rampaging black bloc thugs in the streets, and every year the entire coast burns. I just can't imagine why anyone lives there.

If they're anything like DoggyMama's daughter, it's because they probably offer the most "free ****" to people on the public dole.

And the abusive relationship is a good analogy. Democrat politicians: "You're not worthy of being able to improve your lot in life on your own. You're inferior! You need our money! You'll never make it on your own!"

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I wonder if California raise up a new William Mulholland to simply take the electricity and water from somebody else.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I wonder if California raise up a new William Mulholland to simply take the electricity and water from somebody else.

The Pacific and Intermountain AC and DC Interties already take care of sucking electric power into SoCal from elsewhere; and they take water from the Colorado and Feather Rivers, too.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Survey says: Probably not

https://www.realclearbooks.com/articles/2020/09/11/a_warning_from_california_577131.html
    A Warning from California

Citing as a pretext the supposed need to protect a three-inch baitfish called the Delta smelt, environmental organizations filed a succession of lawsuits beginning in the 1990s that forced the state to divert billions of gallons of water away from farmers and families and dumping it into the Pacific Ocean. Over the years, the crisis worsened due to environmentalists’ opposition to new water storage projects and restrictions on groundwater pumping implemented by former Governor Jerry Brown.

As a result, the San Joaquin Valley is ensnared in a years-long water crisis. Two-hundred-fifty thousand acres of productive land have been idled, and a million acres in total—one-third of the Valley’s farmland, an area bigger than the state of Rhode Island—will have to be abandoned if the current trajectory continues. The crisis has created high unemployment in the Valley and a host of other social ills as the livelihoods of tens of thousands of people—many of them farmworkers—have been ripped away.

The media often ascribes the overall problem to drought or global warming, neither of which are true. The irrigation system was designed to withstand five years of drought by capturing water in wet years and storing it for use in dry ones. The problem is that the government is preventing us from using the system to full capacity, and it’s politically impossible to get new storage projects approved.

The media also darkly warns of various environmental catastrophes if more water is diverted back to human use. What they don’t mention is that 80 percent of the water from the Sierra Nevada snowpack is dumped into the Pacific Ocean, but if that number were merely reduced to 75 percent, there would be plenty of water for everyone—farmers, cities, and the environment. The need for drastic water restrictions is being entirely manufactured. There is no actual water shortage—in fact, with proper use of the irrigation system, there is far more water available than we need.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    State That Just Voted To Reduce Penalties For Pedophiles Not Sure Why God Keeps Lighting Them On Fire

California is currently on fire, having also been plagued by darkness, earthquakes, and hippies...

<snip>

... State legislators, trying to figure out why God keeps unleashing bowl after bowl of wrath upon California, cast lots and threw all the remaining Republicans in the state into the Pacific Ocean in hopes that the plagues would subside. Both men were swallowed by a great fish and are expected to survive.

I dont' know how they keep coming up with this stuff, but The Babylon Bee is on...er...fire.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Voter fraud/ absentee voting

I'm not sure if this is already being discussed or not but I found it odd, annoying and wanted to tell them (the mailer) a big FU!!!

Today at my parents house the UNITED STEELWORKERS UNION sent me and my aunt, moms youngest sister the form for absentee voting.

Hum why?
    1. Neither of us have lived at that address is forever
    2. Neither of us are members of that union, my dad was/is (retired)
    3. Neither of us asked for this form
    4. HTF did they get our names

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm not sure if this is already being discussed or not but I found it odd, annoying and wanted to tell them (the mailer) a big FU!!!

Today at my parents house the UNITED STEELWORKERS UNION sent me and my aunt, moms youngest sister the form for absentee voting.

Hum why?
    1. Neither of us have lived at that address is forever
    2. Neither of us are members of that union, my dad was/is (retired)
    3. Neither of us asked for this form
    4. HTF did they get our names

There are probably groups out there sending them to illegal aliens, this election is going to be trouble.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

rarobertson33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Indianapolis
    And its not just the overpopulating burn-ey areas. Its the econazis preventing prescribed burns because they are bad for the ecosystem, air quality, etc. They fail to grasp this stuff is SUPPOSED to burn every couple years. You end up with small, helpful (seeds, grasses, etc) fires every 5 years, instead of huge infernos.

The small burns are great for some seeds and many grasses. Some pines dont release seeds from the cones until they are heated. And once that happens more pines grow. UNTIL... no fire happens for years and then the inferno comes through, utterly destroying the cone AND the seed. Now permanent damage has been done.

But the little people aren't savvy enough to know or understand this, because of the politics of the swamp people running their state.

Top Bottom