• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Looks like a nice addition (finally) to the FNH Five seveN and PS-90!

Looking forward to find out how it fits my hands. :D

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    I loved my FsN to death, and kept it longer than any of my other plastic guns by far... but I always though there was NO WAY it should have been a $1,000 - $1,200 pistol. There is NOTHING TO THEM - fewer metal parts inside than a Glock, stamped sheet metal slide, and a kindergarten simple blowback action (no 'delaying mechanism', the barrel is simply allowed to travel rearward with the slide for a 1/4" / fraction of a second while pressure drops naturally). Those guns CANT cost FN more than a hundred dollars to make.

But then, FN is well known for keeping the price of its guns artificially high to service the aura of mystique they cultivate.

Looks like Ruger is trying to get in on that artificial price point, and yet undercut FN. Other Ruger products that have similar MSRP like the GP100 sell for about $600 real world. Next holiday season you will probably get these for $500 on sale, that is IF they aren't recalled / discontinued before then.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wow. Just looked the cartridge up for reloading. Looks as if it might be extremely versatile cartridge to reload. Also looks like you could blow yourself up quite easily also.

Maybe this is the baby brother to 300BLK in the making?

Top Bottom