• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Prof

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2015
    West Lafayette
    How about those that just never start? What about getting through life without that crutch? Who are boringly dependable and show up for work and take care of our kids, etc... .

Living right is easier than living wrong. That's why it is living right. Its just that living wrong often seems easier short term. And having lived life very wrong, and having lived it more correctly (but still a long way to go before I am living it right) I know this from experience.

And otherwise I'm largely in agreement with the rest of your post, and I don't even agree with myself from week to week, so don't worry that I'm only largely in agreement.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Living right is easier than living wrong. That's why it is living right. Its just that living wrong often seems easier short term. And having lived life very wrong, and having lived it more correctly (but still a long way to go before I am living it right) I know this from experience.

And otherwise I'm largely in agreement with the rest of your post, and I don't even agree with myself from week to week, so don't worry that I'm only largely in agreement.

This just seems to fit:

[video=youtube;y1hCMKav3LE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1hCMKav3LE[/video]

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Guy tonight was found mostly dead. Now he's alive. Thanks mom and IMPD.

we tattooed 1 on his left breast. Next time 2, then 3. This way when EMS goes and sees the tattooes they will know to just let
    him die.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    A Sheriff in Ohio is in the news for refusing to allow his deputies to carry Narcan unless a court orders him to do so. He mentions that "it's not the answer" and that it's a safety issue since they have combative patients after being revived. I could just be lucky but of the many, many overdoses I've been on I have yet to have anyone try to fight us. Confusion and argument are common, but nothing physical yet.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    A Sheriff in Ohio is in the news for refusing to allow his deputies to carry Narcan unless a court orders him to do so. He mentions that "it's not the answer"...

I would think that this guy would be a hero to the environmentalist crowd. At least he's doing something about this supposed overpopulation issue....which is what we want govt. employees to do, right?

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Guy tonight was found mostly dead. Now he's alive. Thanks mom and IMPD.

we tattooed 1 on his left breast. Next time 2, then 3. This way when EMS goes and sees the tattooes they will know to just let
    him die.

Crap, so now we taxpayers have to foot the bill for tattoos too?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    A Sheriff in Ohio is in the news for refusing to allow his deputies to carry Narcan unless a court orders him to do so. He mentions that "it's not the answer" and that it's a safety issue since they have combative patients after being revived. I could just be lucky but of the many, many overdoses I've been on I have yet to have anyone try to fight us. Confusion and argument are common, but nothing physical yet.

Combative arousal is rare with intransal narcan. He should know that. But we know that's not the real reason he doesn't want to carry narcan.

As an alternative do his officers get training on bag-valve-mask rescue breathing? I mean they are heros when they do CPR on kids, but are they interested in saving presumed overdoses too or not?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    nah. It's one of the myriad of things I do and take liability for that Medicaid denies payment for

But let's be honest. Without Obamacare, people will die in the streets because you fat cats won't treat anyone who doesn't have insurance or at least a credit score of 800 with a signed promissory note.

i saw it on Facebook.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    But let's be honest. Without Obamacare, people will die in the streets because you fat cats won't treat anyone who doesn't have insurance or at least a credit score of 800 with a signed promissory note.

i saw it on Facebook.

I wonder why those same people fail to notice that WITH Obamacare, they have a card in their pocket that they can't afford to use.

Top Bottom