• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Metal can be significantly weakened without melting....of forget it. I'm part of the cabal. We're all in on it except you no-planers.

....and I have a feeling that a Venn diagram of "No Plane" believers and "No Holocaust" has some substantial overlap.

How do the "no-birther" intersect with those other two groups? :D

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Where did it land? Nobody saw it land with the original numbers? Particular at a time when flights were being grounded and identified and followed rather strictly.

You want me to make more **** up? OK. That plane never took off. They gassed the people on the plane and then disposed of the bodies. I have no idea how they got the tail numbers changed. But we still have not seen any video of a plane hitting the pentagon and we know there are plenty of cameras.

Not sure if I can keep up tonight, I am wiped

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Ya know, It all boils down to whether we were bombed with a precision missile over and over or those towers were dropped with thermate. Either way, the plane theory is nonsence and the video does give a good basis as there was never a plane in sight during those views until just a few seconds before impact.

Still, the towers weren't dropped by aircraft. Steel melts 1000 degrees hotter than jet fuel.

Exept in this video. . . you see the plane flying over the city for 20 seconds before it hits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNERE2JMwoU

Also, did the steel really need to melt? All it really needed to do was weaken. They weight on top of the weakened steel took care of the rest. Just my opinion.

Since at the time I was a Search Team Manager with the Indiana US&R Task Force, I had a particular interest in reading the engineering report on the causes of collapse. In short, the combination of flaming jet fuel, the combustion of everything flammable for about 15 stories, and the weight of 20 or more floors above the damaged structure caused failure of the structure at the site of the crash. The resulting collapse of the upper stories overloaded the structural capabilities of the rest of the building causing a classic "pancake" failure of the entire structure. Although the structural engineers did not speculate, my personal opinion - for what it's worth: Had the airplanes struck 10 stories higher, the building might not have collapsed.

As to the Pentagon attack; a rather well-known journalist was on that plane and called her husband describing their hijacking and that they were over D.C. Her phone transmission ended about the time of the impact.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Since at the time I was a Search Team Manager with the Indiana US&R Task Force, I had a particular interest in reading the engineering report on the causes of collapse. In short, the combination of flaming jet fuel, the combustion of everything flammable for about 15 stories, and the weight of 20 or more floors above the damaged structure caused failure of the structure at the site of the crash. The resulting collapse of the upper stories overloaded the structural capabilities of the rest of the building causing a classic "pancake" failure of the entire structure. Although the structural engineers did not speculate, my personal opinion - for what it's worth: Had the airplanes struck 10 stories higher, the building might not have collapsed.

As to the Pentagon attack; a rather well-known journalist was on that plane and called her husband describing their hijacking and that they were over D.C. Her phone transmission ended about the time of the impact.

THIS! Each floor is designed to support its own weight. Nothing more. The central beams they attach to can support the whole thing as long as all the floors are keeping the beams below from bowing out.

The first floor weakens and lets go, putting too much weight on the next, so it collapses onto the next, and the next, and the next, etc, etc, etc. Thats why you saw it fall STRAIGHT down. each floor was pancaking onto the next and they pretty much rode the verticals down. If it had been taken out by explosives, thermite, etc it probably wouldnt have come down straight, and eventually (in theory) the lower section would have stood as the weight fell away from the structure. (think about what happens when you topple wooden blocks with your kids. Often the last couple blocks stay.)

and as I recall there was a Shell station nearby that DID get a bit of video of the pentagon plane just before it hit. Unfortunately at the low frame rate (many security cameras only record several frames/sec) you couldnt only see a flash of the plane as it passed.

Our govt is too inept to pull off something this complex and keep it under wraps. The manpower required to pull off a complex event like this that included thermite, demo charges, phantom planes, disappearing passengers, etc. means SOMEBODY would have spilled the beans by now. Unless all of the contractors were killed after they did the job.

What is it they say? the only way to keep a secret between three men is if two are dead?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Also, did the steel really need to melt? All it really needed to do was weaken. They weight on top of the weakened steel took care of the rest. Just my opinion.

Exactly.
    Anyone that knows metals, knows.

It's like an old fat lady with bad knees - her ass is coming down.

Not sure if I can keep up tonight, I am wiped

I'm really glad you wiped. We just recently got rid of bad Streak on this forum. :poop:

Never Forget. :patriot:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Our govt is too inept to pull off something this complex and keep it under wraps. The manpower required to pull off a complex event like this that included thermite, demo charges, phantom planes, disappearing passengers, etc. means SOMEBODY would have spilled the beans by now. Unless all of the contractors were killed after they did the job.
    ^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^

There's plenty of folks up there that are willing and able to take individual actions/support bills/etc. that support an overall progressive philosophy but they're hardly smart enough, much less motivated enough to pull off something like this.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Or like someones sig line used to say, don't shake his hard :laugh:

eek.gif

Last edited:
    Top Bottom