• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Michelle Malkin put it well this morning. Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. That was their way of going on the offense. Blame everything else that you want to blame, just don't blame the guns.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Like this part of the speech.

We care about our money, so we protect our banks with armed guards. American airports, office buildings, power plants, courthouses — even sports stadiums — are all protected by armed security.
    We care about the President, so we protect him with armed Secret Service agents. Members of Congress work in offices surrounded by armed Capitol Police officers.

I like that part, because I've used it. In fact, I've used it on here before. Maybe they're reading my posts?

And I've only seen one station comment on this.
    All the rest seem to gloss over it, like it wasn't said.
    Guess they don't like it.

Last edited:

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The wackos were from Code Pink. Lousy speech, ask the government to put a cop in every school.

Indianapolis already has its own school police.

We have guards for the governor, for the president. At the airport. So why not schools?

If our goal is to have an armed public, this is a start. Get the kids used to seeing guys with guns instead of a gun free environment.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Indianapolis already has its own school police.

We have guards for the governor, for the president. At the airport. So why not schools?

If our goal is to have an armed public, this is a start. Get the kids used to seeing guys with guns instead of a gun free environment.

Why not malls, parks, McDonald's, museums, construction zones, liquor stores, freight elevators, port-a-pottys, or a million other things?

I agree getting rid of the gun free zones would help but growing the government isn't what we need. Allow teachers to carry. Build in some training into their continuing education.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Did anybody else catch the two wackjobs that stood up during the press conference with home made signs blaming the NRA for murdering children? In my opinion, they are only proving our point for us. Those are the people that will be making laws for us, people. I thought the press conference was well done, though I would have liked to have heard more about the absurdity of an AWB. That was hardly mentioned. What are/were your thoughts.
    I think Mr. LaPierre did an excellent job. He's a genuine guy and concerned and frustrated about the tragedy, he expressed that in the speech.

As for the belligerent disruptor's, no patience and no respect to sit and listen for even 10 min. to what he had to say. I'd suspect they don't have much in the way of morals either.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    262682_10151917352864240_696738611_n.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

^^^^ That is bad enough but I'll be damned if I see the Grand Theft Auto 5 release pushed back yet again. Been playing those games for years (since the first GTA and I've yet to punch a hooker or steal a cop car but the way the government and Wayne speak, you'd think I was doing it daily.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I wonder what would have happened if he had suggested military trained and armed voluntary citizens or teachers. Protestors throw shoes at him?

Top Bottom