• ...and so much more!
  • semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    beer_65814.jpg
    I picked up a couple bottles of this for Christmas 10abv.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    20191230_120859.jpg

I really like Parti-Pak Liquors at 96th and Gray Road. They let you make up your own 6-packs.

L-R, Hofbrau Dunkel, Three Floyds Zombie Dust, Krombacher Dark, Ayinger Celebrator, Warsteiner Premium Dunkel, Wartsteiner Dunkel.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    View attachment 82697

I really like Parti-Pak Liquors at 96th and Gray Road. They let you make up your own 6-packs.

L-R, Hofbrau Dunkel, Three Floyds Zombie Dust, Krombacher Dark, Ayinger Celebrator, Warsteiner Premium Dunkel, Wartsteiner Dunkel.

That's a pricey 6-pack for sure. If you have'nt tried it yet check out Weihenstephaner's Hefeweissbier Dunkel, its one of my favorites

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Back in my youthful drinking days we used to get Miller Malt and Colt 45 Malt Liquor. I had forgotten about these until I saw in another thread a picture of a hi-point handgun with a Colt 45 wrap. That made me wonder whatever happened to malt liquors, as I don't recall seeing any for years. I suspect that type of product is still made, but not popular enough to take up shelf space in a lot of stores now that there are a bazillion craft beers out there.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Have had a couple new-to-me beers over the last week.

Tonight's choice was Ballast Point Brewing : Sculpin IPA- 7%ABV, 70 IBU's Typical hoppy ale, citrus notes, firm grapefruit finish. Had it tonight with leftover-potroast burritos, and it worked quite well.

I like hoppy beers, and this one would be a good summer beer to enjoy while grilling.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    A couple days late to the post, but had a few of these on Monday celebrating Dyngus Day (virtually) with some of my Polish friends. Na Zdrowie!

BzhU9JOl.jpg

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Having some nice cold Pilsner Urquell beers on the balcony in the sun getting my Vitamin D. Beer being one of the major food groups is still plentiful at many stores around. LOL!

Top Bottom