• ...and so much more!
  • rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Lots of good suggestions here. Thanks for helping me break out of my routine!
    Seeing as you are in Fishers you should make your way over to the Grand Junction Brewery in Westfield once they get a little more opened up. They are selling growlers right now but I'm betting they will back to full service soon.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Looking for a good Black IPA. Any Suggestions? Used to love the Komodo Dragon from Upland, but it's long gone.. :(

A good IPA and a some food dye.

I keed, I keed - It was a fad, and fad brewers went to NEIPA; going to be hard to find.

Mad Anthony's Bent Rim - it's seasonal, doubt they bottle it, but I enjoy it.

DCR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    There's a German deli in Sarasota that has it on tap.
    Other good doublebocks -- Paulaner Salvatore and Weihenstephaner Korbinian.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    YuengHCP-Revised.jpg
    Has anyone given this a try yet?

357Slinger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Sellersburg
    No way I can drink just 1....no way

Pint-image.jpg

Murphy's Irish Stout. Dark, creamy, hint of nutty taste. 4% ABV. Kinda like a little brother to Guiness. Not quite as heavy to me.

Freebird01

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I am originally from the Hershey/Harrisburg area in Pennsylvania. I was home for a wedding last week and a good friend of mine managed to pick up two cases of Troegs mad elf. This stuff sells out every year and 2 cases was $140!!!

They only Brew it once a year around the holidays. for those in the Fort Wayne area Troegs is kind of like Mad Anthony's. It's a local microbrew based in Hershey, Pennsylvania.

For 11%, it's really smooth. you don't get much of the cherry flavor ,but more the spice and a little bit of honey.

20210221_152058.jpg

Freebird01

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    The yuengling Hershey's to me is just okay it tastes like they dumped chocolate syrup in a bottle of beer.

I would have thought they would have went more towards a stout and the flavor would be a bit more subtle. I don't mind one or two but I can't sit there and drink a bunch of them.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    I am originally from the Hershey/Harrisburg area in Pennsylvania. I was home for a wedding last week and a good friend of mine managed to pick up two cases of Troegs mad elf. This stuff sells out every year and 2 cases was $140!!!

They only Brew it once a year around the holidays. for those in the Fort Wayne area Troegs is kind of like Mad Anthony's. It's a local microbrew based in Hershey, Pennsylvania.

For 11%, it's really smooth. you don't get much of the cherry flavor ,but more the spice and a little bit of honey.

View attachment 126995

We have family in Maryland and grab this every year! Troegs is solid and the Mad Elf is one of my favorites! I'll buy a six pack off of you :)

Top Bottom