Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oh I'm so sorry cause that makes the suck even worse. For the life of me I don't understand people right now.

Well, they're really good people and I'm glad she's with them. Both her other grandparents worked where I do. Her grandpa just retired a few months ago though. They are/were both in upper management. I just miss having her and the other grandkids over to spend weekends here. DoggyMama and I basically raised her for the first year of her life, so I bonded with her a lot more than with the others. She's the daughter of DoggyMama's oldest daughter that passed away in 2017. Sad story there. She wasn't really a part of her daughter's life.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm in the same boat here DD. My son, DIL and youngest grandson live in Greenwood. My grandson just turned 1 a couple of weeks ago and we have only seen him in person 3 times.

They are WAAAAY left of the rest of the family. In fact, my DIL worked on both the Clinton and Obama campaigns. They wont come up here and wont let us come down there because of covid......at least that is their excuse:(

It's mostly because we are a bunch of racists, right wing fascists who supported Trump and they do not want their child to be around anyone like us:xmad:
    Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that Bear. That would be hard for sure. :( Don't know why people can't separate their politics from family.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I'm in the same boat here DD. My son, DIL and youngest grandson live in Greenwood. My grandson just turned 1 a couple of weeks ago and we have only seen him in person 3 times.

They are WAAAAY left of the rest of the family. In fact, my DIL worked on both the Clinton and Obama campaigns. They wont come up here and wont let us come down there because of covid......at least that is their excuse:(

It's mostly because we are a bunch of racists, right wing fascists who supported Trump and they do not want their child to be around anyone like us:xmad:

This is just sad Bear. :(

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just switched to a new propane tank for the heater. Now I have to decide whether or not to get the empty one refilled. I'm planning on moving back inside Sunday afternoon/evening, so I really won't need one after that. Just not sure if the new one will last that long. It'll be close.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Just switched to a new propane tank for the heater. Now I have to decide whether or not to get the empty one refilled. I'm planning on moving back inside Sunday afternoon/evening, so I really won't need one after that. Just not sure if the new one will last that long. It'll be close.

wouldn't hurt to keep a full tank on hand....you never know...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I just went through this pile of happy horse :poop: with my daughter

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    I just went through this pile of happy horse :poop: with my daughter

We have so much love and support to give that you can only get from family. It has been heartbreaking to Mama Bear.

Me personally, I am over it in a major way. Besides, I am not a racists.....I don't hate people because of the color of their skin....I hate most people because they are a$$h****s!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom