rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    You must have three things today,
    Turkey, sugar cream pie, and Alice's Restaurant!
    Had to run to the store to grab the last few things needed. Picked up a sugar cream pie(Thanks Greg). Alices Restaurant oh man haven't listened to that in years.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I guess I can watch another recorded show and then think about eating again... I am still not too hungry yet, must have eaten too good for lunch.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I take it she is out of state? Overall 2020 sucks.

No, she's just across town, but her other grandparents and her dad are really cautious about the whole covid thing. We've seen her a couple of times since it all started though. But yes, 2020 has sucked and continues to suck. Be glad when this is all behind us.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    No, she's just across town, but her other grandparents and her dad are really cautious about the whole covid thing. We've seen her a couple of times since it all started though. But yes, 2020 has sucked and continues to suck. Be glad when this is all behind us.
    Oh I'm so sorry cause that makes the suck even worse. For the life of me I don't understand people right now.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    I'm in the same boat here DD. My son, DIL and youngest grandson live in Greenwood. My grandson just turned 1 a couple of weeks ago and we have only seen him in person 3 times.

They are WAAAAY left of the rest of the family. In fact, my DIL worked on both the Clinton and Obama campaigns. They wont come up here and wont let us come down there because of covid......at least that is their excuse:(

It's mostly because we are a bunch of racists, right wing fascists who supported Trump and they do not want their child to be around anyone like us:xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom