Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hey again Sylvain......

[h=1]Russian spy: Boris Johnson warns Kremlin over Salisbury incident[/h]
    The UK would respond "robustly" to any evidence of Russian involvement in the collapse of former spy Sergei Skripal, Boris Johnson has said.
    Mr Skripal, 66, and his daughter Yulia, 33, are critically ill in hospital after being found unconscious in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
    The foreign secretary said he was not pointing fingers at this stage, but described Russia as "a malign and disruptive force".
    Russia has denied any involvement.

Russian spy: Boris Johnson warns Kremlin over Salisbury incident - BBC News

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    page 2 already. Anybody heard from red_? He has been on my mind all day. Praying he comes thru this ok.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I'm popping in and out CT
    Were getting by. Mama breaks down every now and again. One of the boys was supposed to get his clothes together for 2 days now, I finally told him if it isn't done today were burying him in a suit...clothes are together now
    Still pissed
    Sorry didn't mean to rant
    Hows everyone doing today

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Evening red. Tonight we broke from standard and had spaghetti instead of going out for Mexican. Glad we did, my behind is dragging a bit.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'm popping in and out CT
    Were getting by. Mama breaks down every now and again. One of the boys was supposed to get his clothes together for 2 days now, I finally told him if it isn't done today were burying him in a suit...clothes are together now
    Still pissed
    Sorry didn't mean to rant
    Hows everyone doing today
    Hello red_, feeling and praying for you brother. Some day, you and me will sit a spell, and talk.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Daughter and her bf just left. I need to go fix dinner...having bluegill tonight.

Dentist said if it was his tooth, he'd get it pulled so that is the plan. He would have done it but when I told him Novocaine has no effect on me, he decided to send me to the oral surgeon. It is scheduled for the 29th. It isn't hurting so that works for me as long as the crown doesn't fall off before then. They will let me sleep through it so that works for me!

Off to cook some fish....BBL

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Daughter and her bf just left. I need to go fix dinner...having bluegill tonight.

Dentist said if it was his tooth, he'd get it pulled so that is the plan. He would have done it but when I told him Novocaine has no effect on me, he decided to send me to the oral surgeon. It is scheduled for the 29th. It isn't hurting so that works for me as long as the crown doesn't fall off before then. They will let me sleep through it so that works for me!

Off to cook some fish....BBL
    Damn mom45. Don't know what to say.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Got some new shelves for the ammo closet, been reorganizing a little each evening.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'll have some time off later in the month. I may come up for a cheeseburger.
    Do it!

Got some new shelves for the ammo closet, been reorganizing a little each evening.
    I need to do something here, am running out of room. Spouse isn't happy. Says, "what if that all goes off at the same time". Didn't think is was funny when I said, "you won't have to worry about it".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom