Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Damn, I have to put some pants on....wife said so.
    I broke down and put them on... they had a segment on the Today Show about home invasions. They advise we all keep wasp and hornet spray around to deal with home invaders... so I put my pants on and put my P226 on... eff the canned sprays.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I broke down and put them on... they had a segment on the Today Show about home invasions. They advise we all keep wasp and hornet spray around to deal with home invaders... so I put my pants on and put my P226 on... eff the canned sprays.

I'm concerned that those sprays may have an impact on the completely fictitious global warming phenomenon. So I just have a gun handy...actually several.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North

Have you ever used one of those wasp spray cans? The splash back on them is about 10ft! You hose someone 5ft away from you and both of you will be drenched.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm concerned that those sprays may have an impact on the completely fictitious global warming phenomenon. So I just have a gun handy...actually several.

We all appreciate your sacrifice of personal safety for the global good.

Have you ever used one of those wasp spray cans? The splash back on them is about 10ft! You hose someone 5ft away from you and both of you will be drenched.

Too bad that little twerp didn't demo it for us...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning INGO. Getting ready to head to the neighbor's house. Hubby is going to play with my suburban today and touch up some spots on the paint before we get rust started.

Sun is shining and I have some flowers to plant! It is going to be a good day...if the mosquitoes don't carry us away.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Didn't they try that in the USSR and Cuba??? How did that work???
    Paradise... simply paradise... so what if you have to kill off 20-40 million people to achieve it. it is all worth it in the end. besides, as long as it is just the wrong sort of people who cares...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Taking my youngest to get her DL in a few minutes. :nailbite::nailbite:

She didn't want to wait until after school, asked if we could do it during her lunch period....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom