Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    You bet, along with ball ammo from the CMP store. Gonna have to wait until the end of the month though. Didn't get nearly as much as what the garand will cost from that revolver.

Looks like a service grade Garand is $695 at the CMP store. I have a prospective customer near near Port Clinton, OH so gas & hotel will be covered as I'll work it into a couple of sales calls.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have seen those but I don't think I have had the pleasure of shooting one. They must be decent or you wouldn't have come off of the cash.

Yes they are seemingly well made. I have been drooling over a R-1 Enhanced but this one is an adventure into Commander sized Ruger for me.
    FIT/Finish are good. AllenM bought it to keep but has other needs so I bought it from him un-fired. I will rectify the "Un-Fired part this next Sunday.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I got a CZ 97B which has been modified to SAO. It has standard 10 round mags, has an 11.5# mainspring, extended firing pin and the trigger is about 3#. I am going to take it back to DA/SA and put some night sights on it. It currently has a F/O front and an EZ drift rear.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Breaking news on Fox News, no link yet. All I can say is Good.

BALTIMORE RAVENS TERMINATE CONTRACT OF RAY RICE AFTER VIDEO SHOWS RICE PUNCHING NOW-WIFE IN AN ELEVATOR

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom