Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I wish that I'd served on an almost daily basis, but I'm not sure I could handle the burdens to be honest
    Eh it becomes your reality. Your looking at it from your cozy cilivian life's eyes right now. You ease into it phase by phase and the that's the life you know.
    be glad you didn't see that stuff. It never leaves you.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Eh it becomes your reality. Your looking at it from your cozy cilivian life's eyes right now. You ease into it phase by phase and the that's the life you know.

I'm still looking into it after school, but I think the role of military pharmacist would be pretty...hmm...what's the word....cush?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

My nephew won't talk about his time over in Afghanistan. He sleeps with his gun under his pillow and I believe his wife has her ka-bar under hers from what my sister tells me. They met over there. I know we shared some interesting emails when he was there. He had many close calls and scary moments. I have a lot of respect for anyone who has been there. I know many didn't realize what they were signing up for when they joined the military.

Somebody rearranged the furniture again. I almost didn't recognize the place!

Glad you found us Supr!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My nephew won't talk about his time over in Afghanistan. He sleeps with his gun under his pillow and I believe his wife has her ka-bar under hers from what my sister tells me. They met over there. I know we shared some interesting emails when he was there. He had many close calls and scary moments. I have a lot of respect for anyone who has been there. I know many didn't realize what they were signing up for when they joined the military.

Glad you found us Supr!
    i don't even shower without a gun

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom