Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm going to see "American Sniper" movie.:woot:

Report on it please.
    Have fun.
    for me it was more about America dealing death to our enemies. It was kinda slow at first. I started to doze off but that could have been because it was a packed theatre and it got hot? I saw it at the imax. They have an elevator and I got up on the top row.
    i personaly liked the movie fury better and thought it described the raw brutality of war better. I usualy don't watch modern military movies, but for me the end was very moving because of all the people supporting. I don't wanna say more than that to spoil it

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Have fun.
    for me it was more about America dealing death to our enemies. It was kinda slow at first. I started to doze off but that could have been because it was a packed theatre and it got hot? I saw it at the imax. They have an elevator and I got up on the top row.
    i personaly liked the movie fury better and thought it described the raw brutality of war better. I usualy don't watch modern military movies, but for me the end was very moving because of all the people supporting. I don't wanna say more than that to spoil it
    I agree, once the movie got rolling it was very riveting. Couldn't imagine making life and death decisions on a hourly basis. One of the only movies I've sat thru in a theater that I never heard one person make a noise.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That so many lib-tard a$$ holes are speaking out against it gives me reason to spend the money and time to see it.

Micheal Moore can ESAD
    I Definitely would recommend watching it in the theatre. I didn't walk out blown away or anything but honestly I'm not surprised. It's is this generations reality. Over 10 years I those ****holes. We all have those images as our reality. I hope the movie opens people's eyes to the reality of sacrifices in war. And makes people feel some sort of patriotism.
    I guess I'm a bad one to give a movie review.
    Chris Kyle was a true patriot and I had the pleasure of meeting him twice.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I agree, once the movie got rolling it was very riveting. Couldn't imagine making life and death decisions on a hourly basis. One if the only movies I've sat thru in a theater that I never heard one person make a noise.

It was the first time I'd ever truly realized what someone in that position might have to deal with. I knew before, but I didn't "get it." I thought they did a good job of making it personal, but that's just me

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Growing up with two uncles that served in the Rangers through time of war I did get an inside view as they allowed it. Later in life they were more willing to share. They were both forever changed from those experiences. In some ways not for the better.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Growing up with two uncles that served in the Rangers through time of war I did get an inside view as they allowed it. Later in life they were more willing to share. They were both forever changed from those experiences. In some ways not for the better.

I wish that I'd served on an almost daily basis, but I'm not sure I could handle the burdens to be honest

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I agree, once the movie got rolling it was very riveting. Couldn't imagine making life and death decisions on a hourly basis. One of the only movies I've sat thru in a theater that I never heard one person make a noise.
    In the beginning phases of Afghanistan and Iraq, the boots on the ground had a lot more control over who was engaged. The roe threshold was much lower. Later on it became a bunch of beuricratic bull **** of red tape to kill bad guys. By the time you did get cleared they were gone or no longer had a visible weapon or line of sight was lost temporarily so you could not engage. Bull ****!! Buuuut heart and minds !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom