Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You're always a winner around here, Mom.

I just hope I win the big powerball jackpot tonight. That could be loads of fun.

I told hubby if I win, we are building a huge shooting range next door to the shooter since he is no longer allowed to shoot. Hubby thinks I am joking. :lmfao:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I am, and in a lot of back pain.

But it's a thread about required training for LTCH.

So I misunderstood what was really an expression of frustration as a relaxed sound. It is so hard to decide without the visual sometimes. I hadn't read that one...will need to check it out.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But it's a thread about required training for LTCH.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/legislation-2nd-amendment/373997-training-get-ltch.html

jcwitt likes the idea.
    My head is exploding, cause people actually buy guns for defense, and can be trained by someone like me.

I'm feeling the same way, with a little of pulling my own hair out.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/legislation-2nd-amendment/373997-training-get-ltch.html

jcwitt likes the idea.
    My head is exploding, cause people actually buy guns for defense, and can be trained by someone like me.
    Instead of shelling out $$$ and waiting longer, while their abuser goes after them.

I'm going to guess that fella is as much an "Army Veteran" as I am a car as I was in the garage earlier today.

Idiots like that give us REAL VETS a bad name... We need a VET'S club code of conduct where we can take dumbasses like that out back and beat their ass.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom