Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Some father shot his 2 kids. The girl is dead. I'm just so sick.
    The he went out like a ***** coward and killed himself. He should have his corps drug behind a truck through a field and then his body torched in a pit of fuel.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Had to comment on the thread; he even has the first wrong. Probably one of those ones that swore he'd shoot American citizens.

My back's been troubling me since the weekend, but it's been bad laying down; sitting in the unreclined recliner has been the best. All I have is ibuprofen, but that's been helping. Man, I feel a nap coming on again.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    The he went out like a ***** coward and killed himself. He should have his corps drug behind a truck through a field and then his body torched in a pit of fuel.

I think that happened down this way. Some of the kids were talking about in in class today.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think that happened down this way. Some of the kids were talking about in in class today.
    Southern part of the state. Paoli I believe.
    i just get sick when I see kids hurting or dying anymore especially now since being a father. I just think of my babies. I would seriously have temporary insanity if I saw this happen or If someone hurt my kids. I'd straight up black out.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Had to comment on the thread; he even has the first wrong. Probably one of those ones that swore he'd shoot American citizens.

My back's been troubling me since the weekend, but it's been bad laying down; sitting in the unreclined recliner has been the best. All I have is ibuprofen, but that's been helping. Man, I feel a nap coming on again.
    I don't know of you've tried Advil but for me it worked (better than nothing) before I got on other prescribed stuff.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Southern part of the state. Paoli I believe.
    i just get sick when I see kids hurting or dying anymore especially now since being a father. I just think of my babies. I would seriously have temporary insanity if I saw this happen or If someone hurt my kids. I'd straight up black out.

Yep. It was Paoli. It's insane just how evil some people are.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

I saw that on our news earlier. Makes me sick when I read stuff like that. It is just so senseless. I feel horrible for the remaining child. I don't know the condition of the one that is still alive other than critical or the mother, but if they survive this, they will never get past it. Horrible, horrible stuff.

Hubby changed my oil today and pointed out that old truck only has a few hundred miles to go to be at 200K and I need to make it last. He's so funny.:lmfao:

We had gizzards and rice (old family recipe) and I fried up the chicken livers for hubby. I don't like them, but he kept raving about how good they were.

Off I to go town. Looks like it is raining so this could be interesting given the current temp of just above 30.

Wheeeeee!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom