• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I am stupid when it comes to furnaces. There is another fan other than the one that pushes air into the house. When I got home, this fan was still running. I have observed that this fan normally runs for a while just before the main burner ignites and again for a while after in goes off. This fan was running when I got home even though the thermostat only read about 48 degrees. When I cycled the power on the furnace, this same fan came back on for a short while, then the main burner ignited and everything seemed normal.

Sorry, was away when you typed that. It could be a weak inducer motor, or simply a clogged pressure/suction hose. Internet diagosing isn't easy.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Wow....I need some cliff notes if I missed anything important. I logged off last night and my not so busy day ended up busy...so here I am logging in and finding nearly 50 new pages. I am not reading all of that!

How is everyone? Is it snowing in Indy yet? My cousin from Mitchell called and told me she wants me to take our snow back because they are getting it again. Those kids down there may never go back to school at this rate.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I'm fairly certain my wife will cut off my balls in my sleep if I buy anything else. So while another purchase may be tempting, I really do enjoy keeping my boys intact!
    It's not really a 1911 collection without a Shroeder Bauman........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom