• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers

It's a union job..I have the lowest seniority in my department. This month I have more requests then normal. Saturday I'm getting off at 130 to drive to Ohio for a CRSO class on Sunday (so Sunday off). Monday I need off early for the Cabela's preview night. Then the 22nd and 23rd I asked off early to help out at FNRA/TWAW tables at the Cabela's GO weekend AND finally the 29th and 30th I need off for an instructor class. He just has to balance my requests against more senior people complaining that I get off earlier then they do.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    It's a union job..I have the lowest seniority in my department. This month I have more requests then normal. Saturday I'm getting off at 130 to drive to Ohio for a CRSO class on Sunday (so Sunday off). Monday I need off early for the Cabela's preview night. Then the 22nd and 23rd I asked off early to help out at FNRA/TWAW tables at the Cabela's GO weekend AND finally the 29th and 30th I need off for an instructor class. He just has to balance my requests against more senior people complaining that I get off earlier then they do.
    Wow, thank God your young. Makes it rough on the boss. Oh well, never cared for the whiners.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    not at all...though me doing gun things drives my boss crazy lol

I can do gun things. As long as I don't have to rearrange my schedule.
    Which means I don't do a lot of gun things.
    Would like to try 3-gun, but since I work evenings and weekends

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    I can do gun things. As long as I don't have to rearrange my schedule.
    Which means I don't do a lot of gun things.
    Would like to try 3-gun, but since I work evenings and weekends

I spent 8+ years putting a previous job in front of everything else. I ended up divorced and not enjoying my job very much so I ended up leaving it too. My current job is a paycheck, nothing more. The gun stuff I do is meant to help build our business so I can stop working for other people. I usually have to work every weekend but when the training opportunities came up for this month, I couldn't pass them up. :rockwoot: So I know the feeling. I just have gotten tired of not being able to do the things I want to do because I have to go to work lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom