• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Thanks everybody. Its only a cold. Not enough to keep me down but more than enough to make me miserable. With any luck, I'll feel better for work tomorrow. At least everyone has a great game to talk about from yesterday!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, I know.:rolleyes: Haven't used the snowblower in 3 years, but finally got it running yesterday. Just in time.

WE had a 10 HP blower for years. It sat more than I used it but when I did it was an all day job as we have some older folks around us. I cleared 8 to 10 drives/walks on average. I sold it last spring. I have automatic shoveling personnel now.....:)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Thanks everybody. Its only a cold. Not enough to keep me down but more than enough to make me miserable. With any luck, I'll feel better for work tomorrow. At least everyone has a great game to talk about from yesterday!
    I stopped watching that game at halftime. Didn't realize the Colts won until I got to work today! Must of been a hell of a second half!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    WE had a 10 HP blower for years. It sat more than I used it but when I did it was an all day job as we have some older folks around us. I cleared 8 to 10 drives/walks on average. I sold it last spring. I have automatic shoveling personnel now.....
    smile.png

I don't know how many HP this one is... maybe 6... it's an old Craftsman that I have neglected and mistreated. I need to take it for a nice tuneup and oil change (do 2-cycles get oil changes? I know I put oil in with the gas, but is there other oil?).

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    WE had a 10 HP blower for years. It sat more than I used it but when I did it was an all day job as we have some older folks around us. I cleared 8 to 10 drives/walks on average. I sold it last spring. I have automatic shoveling personnel now.....:)
    I shoveled my driveway, my brothers, my dads, his neighbors. It's part of my INGO fitness club work out! But today I'm feeling it!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't know how many HP this one is... maybe 6... it's an old Craftsman that I have neglected and mistreated. I need to take it for a nice tuneup and oil change (do 2-cycles get oil changes? I know I put oil in with the gas, but is there other oil?).

Maybe a chain oil or gear box but not the motor. Tune up is clean the air filter and a new plug....carry on.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    It set a record for come backs as I understand. The look on the KC sideline was priceless.
    Probely the same look on my face when I heard about it this morning! Good for them! I hope they go far into the playoffs! Seeing how my beloved Bears are not.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have to actually do something today in my shop. List of things to do is getting too long. I have several personal gun projects to start/finish and a few for family/friends. My BIL tasked me with re-building his childhood squirrel rifle. 1902 Remington single shot drop block .22 that was his Grandfathers/fathers and then his. It is do-able but will require some new parts that i am sure will have to be made.

You all stay safe out there today.....and warm.....:)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Been eating that stuff like candy. If its really doing anything I'd hate to see how bad I would feel without it.
    Try some Jack Daniels! Try alot of it. My dad would do shots of warm Jack when he had a cold. Come to think of it, he would drink shots of Jack when he didn't have a cold!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom