• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Ok, lets see what we got here, boobies, or lack there of, red hair, and snatch to match, showering while drinking, showering in your drink, partying with midgets! I'm so proud to be part of this thread right now!, , I got something in my eyes.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Always been a leg man.

And besides, finding fault with Mila J. is like having someone give me a free 1911, and then saying "I don't like the grips".

You clearly do not understand. In many circumstances, the boobies ARE the grips. On a 1911 its as simple as removing the old grips and installing replacement grips of your choice and all is well. When it comes to boobies, the replacements can look beautiful but the grip is just never right. I just never understood having a wallhanger. If I can't shoot it, its worth nothing to me.

Did I really just say that?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ok...just posting to be in the new thread! Staying out the boobie/snatch to match discussion for now!

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Even if I weren't married, I couldn't do it. I'd feel like I was trying to get it on with Ronald McDonald. I like me some fries and burgers but not quite like that!

Somehow I gotta figure there was a day when you would have ignored more than orange hair.

There was for me, just don't ask how long ago it was.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    You clearly do not understand. In many circumstances, the boobies ARE the grips. On a 1911 its as simple as removing the old grips and installing replacement grips of your choice and all is well. When it comes to boobies, the replacements can look beautiful but the grip is just never right. I just never understood having a wallhanger. If I can't shoot it, its worth nothing to me.

Did I really just say that?
    Able to analyze boobies, and throw in some references to a 1911!!
    You can't see it, , but I'm standing and clapping!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I can't speak for everyone else but for me this is the result of...day off + rum + INGO...

Ok...the rum explains a lot. I was just texted for beer:30 but reminded the neighbor that we have court in about an hour so that might not be a good plan for today. I should probably arrive sober.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Ok, lets see what we got here, boobies, or lack there of, red hair, and snatch to match, showering while drinking, showering in your drink, partying with midgets! I'm so proud to be part of this thread right now!, , I got something in my eyes.
    Calm down SD.

:wavey: tried posting a quote, dang thing would not load. Then the contractor showed up. Anyway, good afternoon again :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom