• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    glad you are sleeping. Getting comfortable with MR. G being home at night again FInally?
    nope I came out to the living room, took cough syrup, turned the tv on and fell back asleep.
    No I am getting used to him being here, but we're both sick now so coughing and keeping each other up. Why is it the cough is always worst when you go to bed/.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    no her work is. I am furious. The policy says she is not allowed to leave until someone show up to relieve her and people are calling in sick. I am ready to call the indiana labor department on them for this crap.

Yeah, that's not right. So, she is having to work double shifts because others are calling in?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    nope I came out to the living room, took cough syrup, turned the tv on and fell back asleep.
    No I am getting used to him being here, but we're both sick now so coughing and keeping each other up. Why is it the cough is always worst when you go to bed/.

not sure why I will ask the wife, but you are right they always seem to be worse at night. Hope you feel better soon. If you want we have a vicks Vaporizer you can barrow. The thing works Miriacles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom