• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    not sure why I will ask the wife, but you are right they always seem to be worse at night. Hope you feel better soon. If you want we have a vicks Vaporizer you can barrow. The thing works Miriacles.
    Thank you but that's alright.
    I did sleep better on the sofa and my head is up just a bit when I lay down there. Of course I took cough syrup and sucked a halls cough drop too while I was up. lol

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Doing good. Liking my job. Getting ready to go in here in a few minutes. I am excited about today though because I am buying a Remington 870 Express 20 Gauge and also I get to meet the beib. :rofl: doesn't get better than that does it?

you will be charmed by his dreamy eyes. and you will not be able to resist his charms.:D

Any day you buy a gun is a good day. Mine is still not in yet. Hopefully Wednesday, I hate Indiana gun club's hours. But, the day you get to shoot that gun for the first time is better.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Doing good. Liking my job. Getting ready to go in here in a few minutes. I am excited about today though because I am buying a Remington 870 Express 20 Gauge and also I get to meet the beib. :rofl: doesn't get better than that does it?

you buying his used that he has?

he asked me about it. Hope he's giving you a good deal if that is what's going on.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hey Westside, you want me to pick you up info on the Camo vinyl siding today? You was looking for gift ideas for the wife, you could camo the whole house. Girls love that kind of thing:D

Or better yet, give her a leaky chihuahua!!! Nothing says "I love you" like a leaky Chihuahua!!!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Hey Westside, you want me to pick you up info on the Camo vinyl siding today? You was looking for gift ideas for the wife, you could camo the whole house. Girls love that kind of thing:D

Or better yet, give her a leaky chihuahua!!! Nothing says "I love you" like a leaky Chihuahua!!!

Why I would love the camo siding my wife would only approve on the mini-Barn and I don't want to have to deal the homeowners association on that note.

I am getting her the Bernina luggage for her sewing machine.

BERNINA_635LE_Tote_Access_lg_0.jpg

This is it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    it's padded and has wheels and pockets for all the extra crap you need. It's is sort of like the Storm cases for our rifles and stuff. just Girlie'r:D

I just didnt know they made them for sewing machines. mine sewing machine sits in the closet and rarely comes out. I hate to sew BTW, damn good at it, but I hate doing it :laugh:

looks like you're going to be alone. I need to go get showered and get my boys up. Cub Scout popcorn sales at 10, I have to be to work at 11 and they have to pack to go camping.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I just didnt know they made them for sewing machines. mine sewing machine sits in the closet and rarely comes out. I hate to sew BTW, damn good at it, but I hate doing it :laugh:

looks like you're going to be alone. I need to go get showered and get my boys up. Cub Scout popcorn sales at 10, I have to be to work at 11 and they have to pack to go camping.

she goes to quilting clubs and stuff on a regular basis so she will use it.

I am out for a bit too. Going to shower and go to the grocery store.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington

one question, does it come in multicam?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom