• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Oh look! I just showed up and got me a big kaboom!

kaboom-300x300.gif

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    So what did he say was the problem? If it really needs to be replaced I'm guessing a heat exchanger or something major.

Yep! that would be it the heat exchanger is going bad! he said it would be $1200 bucks to fix that and it would not be worth putting that kind of money in a furnace that old! it could run a month or another 15 years there is no way of telling, And we have not had the best of luck with it over the years anyway, we would not put that kind of money in it!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Dangit!!!! That stinks.

We use to be able to buy scratch & dent furnaces for bout $300.
    But somebody had to go and ruin that for us. :noway:

Yep! good things like that usually come to and end because people take advantage of it! It only takes one guy to ruin it for everyone!!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Rayne! Thank you so much for the Chocolate covered peanut butter balls they are really good! I hope and pray all went well today!! thank you again, it was such a nice surprise! Gary

You are very welcome... too bad I couldn't mail you a new furnance too. :) You might want to thanks a certain gun shop owner that we both know for sharing some important information with me so I could get them to you. ;)

I so needed that hug today. It has been a stressful day. Still didn't find my wallet so now I have to replace all the ID's and cards.

Did I surprise you? :D At first you looked like you didn't know me. :stickpoke:

Sorry you didn't find your wallet, at least no one is running up bills on your credit card, but I know it's a major hassle.

I think we needed group hugs today!! Did every thing go alrite with her husbands surgery? :dunno:

Surgery went fine, Hubby was woosy afterwards and about passed out at Arby's in Greenwood. Pain meds didn't agree with him. Doctor found the spot that had been causing all the problems for the last 6 months, so hopefully it will heal correctly this time. :yesway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I decided to try a different browser because my computer seemed a little slow to load web pages. I just installed Google Chrome and so far it seems really fast!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom