The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    You didn't have a problem with Clinton cheating?
    I thought that THE main issue.
    Esp if he formed a covenant in his marriage.
    Plus this wasn't just a one time deal, there were others, and coverups/character assassination (and maybe some real blood letting as well).

Being a pig is one thing.
    Cheating on your wife IS worse than that.
    And killing people, letting people get killed, and lying under oath about it...........is even worse.

I said "in regards to the Monica issue..."

There are certainly other issues. My main concern in caring about the Monica issue was that he took advantage of a young intern in the White House.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I have to scratch my and say: so what? Isn't the GOP strong enough to manage the opposition and work toward preferred outcomes?

In 2016, the answer is: NO.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Kind of strange how the Trumpers are telling the actual conservatives to "own" Trump's disgusting past. Huh. Almost like we said "the MSM will annihilate him a month out from the election" from the beginning. Huh.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sorry, Trump can't win with no party backing him.

Quietly and with 30 days to go, the RNC has conceded the 2016 election.

CuSH0spUIAQVOeT.jpg:large

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The GOP is a worthless POS. We have seen for the last three election cycles that they are as decrepit as the democrats were. I have to say not as bad as they are today, but totally worthless as far as Constitutional conservative.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Chaos in the gop. Lots of folks up there are calling for Trump to drop out. Holy smokes. In all my years I've never seen anything like this.

Chaos in GOP: Calls grow for Trump to drop out of race | TheHill

Jon Huntsman And Other Republicans Call On Donald Trump To Drop Out Of The Race | Huffington Post
    Me either. I cannot believe what is going on. What gets me is all the, for all practical purposes, illegal stuff going on! The Democrats screw over Bernie for Hillary, who by her own right is a solid criminal. Now, we got the GOP turning on their candidate. I swear this is all a huge front, Trump and Hillary, for some kind of Manchurian candidate or something. This whole thing is blowing up big time.

I don't know if Trump is going to get a big loss over all of this, but for crying out loud, Hillary has most certainly done treasonous things to our country, and is totally unfit to be in office. My guy was Ben Carson, but I knew he would not make it...the last thing D.C. wants is a conservative black man as a president, especially the Democrat party.

I am simply a one issue voter this election cycle, and that is my gun rights. Hillary has made no beans about what she intends on doing, so I will still vote for Trump (while holding my nose). Damn, out of 330 million people in this country, these are the best two we can come up with? All I can say is that I am worried.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Me either. I cannot believe what is going on. What gets me is all the, for all practical purposes, illegal stuff going on! The Democrats screw over Bernie for Hillary, who by her own right is a solid criminal. Now, we got the GOP turning on their candidate. I swear this is all a huge front, Trump and Hillary, for some kind of Manchurian candidate or something. This whole thing is blowing up big time.

I don't know if Trump is going to get a big loss over all of this, but for crying out loud, Hillary has most certainly done treasonous things to our country, and is totally unfit to be in office. My guy was Ben Carson, but I knew he would not make it...the last thing D.C. wants is a conservative black man as a president, especially the Democrat party.

I am simply a one issue voter this election cycle, and that is my gun rights. Hillary has made no beans about what she intends on doing, so I will still vote for Trump (while holding my nose). Damn, out of 330 million people in this country, these are the best two we can come up with? All I can say is that I am worried.

Nobody worth a damn wants the job. And I don't blame them.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Nothing has changed... same people that were not voting for Trump beforehand are the ones squealing the loudest now.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    The GOP is a worthless POS. We have seen for the last three election cycles that they are as decrepit as the democrats were. I have to say not as bad as they are today, but totally worthless as far as Constitutional conservative.

Do you mean the people in control of the party or the GOP primary voters? Or both?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Some serious delusion going on here if you can't look at today... the party dropping the candidate... and still think he can win.

I mean... this is obvious right? I can't be missing something here, right?

Do you actually believe he can win after the party abandoned him?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Some serious delusion going on here if you can't look at today... the party dropping the candidate... and still think he can win.

I mean... this is obvious right? I can't be missing something here, right?

Do you actually believe he can win after the party abandoned him?

It will "actually" energize His base, Which is ME and everyone else who is fed up with political animals that run the rnc.

OK, I will except all of the conscientious third party people from that statement. The more EPA crowd and the Libertarians.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom