The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I expect the post meltdown polls to differentiate the pragmatic Trumpers from the fiercely loyal ones. Even pragmatists have limits.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Some serious delusion going on here if you can't look at today... the party dropping the candidate... and still think he can win.

I mean... this is obvious right? I can't be missing something here, right?

Do you actually believe he can win after the party abandoned him?
    The "party" has not abandoned him because they never truly accepted him. Many of us who will vote for him in November is because he's the better candidate than Hillary for protecting our rights and freedoms (like the 2A). We are not voting on him because he's some kind of moral compass. Really makes me shake my head when people are so disillusioned to think that we are voting for Trump because he's some kind of pure and nice guy. We know what we are voting for and at least we are not sheep who want to follow by what the Republican Establishment tells us what to do. Many of those Republican politicians you mention who are "abandoning" Trump are in really tight races of their own for Senate seats etc. and they are distancing themselves strategically so that they can win their own election which is smart on their personal part.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Two leaders. I guess that is plural, but it sure isn't a plurality.

Bill Bennett says: "It's over." And he's a key Trump senior advisor.

Condi Rice withdraws support. There goes the conservative black women votes.
    "Conservative Black Women Votes" - really? Oh no, you mean all .0000000000001% of the voters?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Alright, well, the rational people here seem to see this for what it is. Maybe learn from it in 2020 and not nominate a former Democrat salesman? Maybe also avoid the worship of any political figure going forward.

Broke one of my rules and took a final peek at some of the posts scattered through here, and I see they're still blaming everyone but themselves. No surprise at all to this, and I expect them to continue blaming the media/GOP/"NeverTrump" for years to come. That's just the kind of people they've chosen to be, and deep down I think they know they're wrong. Their guy hurt them... he gained their trust and threw it all away. Their pain will heal over time... but the division between people on the "Right" will probably last a while. 2016 Made America Hate Again.

Funny... the same media that a lot of people here loathe is the same media that sold them on Trump in the first place. They were conned, just by their own side. Guarantee you the Limbaughs/Hannitys/Breitbarts/etc of the world will live comfortably under a President Clinton, and the rest of us will have to deal with whatever comes with it.

Said this would happen since early this year, and here it is.

I expect the post meltdown polls to differentiate the pragmatic Trumpers from the fiercely loyal ones. Even pragmatists have limits.

I'm willing to clear up my INGO ignore list with a simple "I was wrong." I'd rather move forward from this awful ****-show and get back to guns, humor, and maybe local/senate/house races.

This amnesty offer only lasts 24 hours!

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Trump supporters are vehemently anti-Hillary. That hasn't changed. Sure we have to "distance ourselves" from the non-PC language, but the goal hasn't changed.

Votes are just numbers. They are not personal. It takes numbers to defeat Hillary.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

I'm willing to clear up my INGO ignore list with a simple "I was wrong." I'd rather move forward from this awful ****-show and get back to guns, humor, and maybe local/senate/house races.

full of oneself
    phrase of full

1.very self-satisfied and with an exaggerated sense of self-worth.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Check your PMs. :)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    99% of the people that are against Trump are the same *******s that have ****ed this country up.
    I figure that if I work and vote against those people I sleep pretty well at night.

(colorful language)

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Yeah, but Satan is worse than Judas, so you can't criticize him!

The devil used Judas. Huh. There might be a parallel there, not sure.

You know, I actually expected the Trump supporters to condemn this one. I guess I would have liked to see them admit they were wrong all along, but I didn't expect that much. To see that they won't even admit this is disgusting... Many of us had joked that there was a Trump Cult. I was wrong for thinking it was just a joke.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yeah, but Satan is worse than Judas, so you can't criticize him!

The devil used Judas. Huh. There might be a parallel there, not sure.

You know, I actually expected the Trump supporters to condemn this one. I guess I would have liked to see them admit they were wrong all along, but I didn't expect that much. To see that they won't even admit this is disgusting... Many of us had joked that there was a Trump Cult. I was wrong for thinking it was just a joke.

Yes, I'm going to hand the supreme court to the most corrupt individual ever to run for presidential office because a orange man said something nasty 11 years ago and apologized for it.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    99% of the people that are against Trump are the same *******s that have ****ed this country up.
    I figure that if I work and vote against those people I sleep pretty well at night.

(colorful language)

I am one of those 99% I suppose. I am 22. I've certainly never worked to harm you or America. I own a home, pay taxes, and work my butt off at an engineering firm and my church. My parents detest trump just as much as I, as do my grandparents(one of whom was a WW2 POW), as do all of my siblings. We revere the Constitution and the men that bled to make it so. We are Patriots.

Please, take a few minutes to reflect on your condemnation of your fellow Americans. If you spend some time reflecting on it, you might realize that we oppose Trump because he is the worst thing to happen to Conservatism in decades, perhaps longer. To have the standard bearer for lust and immorality be the standard bearer for the Conservative movement, at least in the eyes of most, is what we cannot and will not support.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Yes, I'm going to hand the supreme court to the most corrupt individual ever to run for presidential office because a orange man said something nasty 11 years ago and apologized for it.

I see. So even after I level the charge that you are simply incapable of admitting that Trump is a faulted candidate, you still deflect. You don't get to play pragmatist when you supported him in the primary over far, far superior candidates.

In other words,

You own this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom