The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is it possible that they could use other evidence that has come up (Podesta e-mails) now that the investigation is re-opened? There's no reason they should be restricted to just the Weiner stuff, yeah?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They don't need to for Trump to properly leverage it.

The fact that the investigation has been reignited should suffice.

For any other candidate, I'd agree. Trump has yet to properly leverage any of Hillary's faults during the campaign. I'm not holding my breath for him to use this one to any real effect.

THIS

Also, this is hilarious.

Podesta just demanded Comey release whatever they have, in the name of transparency. Yes... transparency... about the email server.

ALSO... Democrat group filed complaint accusing Comey of interfering with the election. Hahahhaha... (complaint below)

ALSO.... Media just pushed a video of Trump grabbing and kissing a former Miss Universe, saying "Just kiss. I don't even wait. I sort of get away with things like that."

... yeah that ain't gonna cut it. They'll need something worse.

ALSO.... Ryan just called for a suspension to Clinton's classified briefings. (Speaker Ryan: Clinton's classified briefings should be suspended | TheHill)

:lmfao:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Is it possible that they could use other evidence that has come up (Podesta e-mails) now that the investigation is re-opened? There's no reason they should be restricted to just the Weiner stuff, yeah?
    Absolutely.

Any new evidence to show she mishandled classified information is fair game to re-assess whether charges should be filed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    YES!!!! I knew there was going to be an Oct or Nov surprise...now let's hope it goes better (or worse...if you are Hillary) than last time! :rockwoot:

We've already had a month full of them. I don't think I've seen any single October surprise prior to this election as damning as any one of the wikileaks, Trump groping, or Veritas videos. And maybe that's part of the problem. I think people are getting too numb to care.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

The investigation was never officially closed.

I checked into that when I heard an MSNBC announcer say, "The case has not yet been officially reopened"....

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Hillary Clinton goes down because of Weiner. Bill Clinton Response: "First time for Everything"

Usually it's Bill's weiner that causes trouble for Hillary, this time it is Huma's weiner.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Hillary Clinton goes down because of Weiner. Bill Clinton Response: "First time for Everything"

Usually it's Bill's weiner that causes trouble for Hillary, this time it is Huma's weiner.

And ammoman comes to the rescue...Thanks bro!!!

So when you say "Huma's Weiner" you are talking about her husband and not something she occasionally puts on....No...Must resist ban hammer...Do not make a ******* **** joke.......

Last edited:

7mmMagnus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    Political move? Trump is closer to winning then is reported. Trump threatened to jail Cankles. The case gets "reopened". They find and use most minuscule violation to charge her for. Trump wins election, on the way out Obozo pardons Cankles(ending any possibility of further investigation), Trump can't have Cankles jailed and 4 years from now she jumps back in.
    Or,
    The investigation is reopened to conveniently take the emails off the topic as they can't be discussed during investigation and that ends right after Cankles wins with no new revelations.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I *think* any pardon would be limited to what was being investigated. If additional crimes were uncovered, post-pardon, they could be charged.

A related observation, nothing is compelling the FBI to reopen the investigation now and not 12 days from now. Does this impact the theory that the FBI has been politicized into not indicting HRC?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No. It just indicates extraordinary pressure has been brought against Comey, and I only see that coming from inside. Maybe the request to NSA for the emails, by the uncorrupted FIBs, was granted?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I *think* any pardon would be limited to what was being investigated. If additional crimes were uncovered, post-pardon, they could be charged.

A related observation, nothing is compelling the FBI to reopen the investigation now and not 12 days from now. Does this impact the theory that the FBI has been politicized into not indicting HRC?

Comey stating he just learned yesterday is the compelling factor. He didn't want to appear to find out something new and sit on it.

Trump in today's rally appeared to walk back and even praise the director/FBI actions if that's any indication.

Could also be interpreted as Comey's subordinates forced his hand.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    No. It just indicates extraordinary pressure has been brought against Comey, and I only see that coming from inside. Maybe the request to NSA for the emails, by the uncorrupted FIBs, was granted?

From what "inside"? Inside the Obama administration?

Why would the NSA stonewall until 11 days before the election, when if they wait 12 days, she'll be elected and they can effectively stonewall for 4.5 more years?

Comey stating he just learned yesterday is the compelling factor. He didn't want to appear to find out something new and sit on it.

Trump in today's rally appeared to walk back and even praise the director/FBI actions if that's any indication.

Could also be interpreted as Comey's subordinates forced his hand.

No way. He knew what the meeting was about before he took it. He could VERY easily have kicked that can down the road. Either way, he's not going to be in that position in January. If any bridges had been standing after the non-indictment, they most surely are burning now. (Cue indiucky.)

I still think WikiLeaks is at least partially responsible for this.

I think that's what you're saying.

Which means I think we agree.

How's that feel? ;)

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    BUyKkLx.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.