• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Jesus dude the answers are so damn obvious.

Despite not talking she knows you will always be there for her. She trusts you. Duh

You on the other hand. Need to call her apologize for being a dick, and ask her to coffee. And only her. Before you go to coffee, clear your head. Go to the range, watch a funny movie, rub one out, whatever. Then meet her and lay it out for her. Be honest with out expectations,or intentions. Just tell her how you feel. If she's into it or not you'll finally have your answer and you can move on or in depending on what she says.
    Then again, a lot could have changed since he posted that... 12 years ago. :):

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You missed 2021.

RewardingCandidCockerspaniel-max-1mb.gif

I have brought great shame and dishonor upon my family :ugh:

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Broke her heart too I see…

I'm thinking of two. One I thought hung the moon back in middle school. That is one nasty hagged out human being. The other is a girl from high school. I used her, and she used me, but neither one cared. You know. She was beautiful. But she always said when she got married she was going to watch TV all day, eat bonbons, and get fat. She's still a sweetheart, but dayuummmmm....
    But then again, I'm no longer a young prince, either. LOL

Oh, and Holy Necroposting, Batman!!

Last edited:

Lpherr

Occupied
    His last post was late-January 2020. He must've died of COVID early on in the pandemic.

Everyone in this thread should feel bad for resurrecting his shameful tale of heartbreak and woe.
    Which part of your post, is inappropriate?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Celebrating 30yrs with the one who got away from me in 10th grade.

Fortunately for me, she still hasn’t come to her senses.
    Funny, same here, 30 years married this year, many more together, but we did break up in like 7th grade, and also called one engagement off, before we did get married.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    His 2013 "reject women, buy guns, train hard" update was Chad content.

Way to bring back a dead thread for a post count. I broomed the blonde to the curb and havn't talked to her in almost 2 years. Liz is marrying someone else, she planned the wedding for July, I do not plan to attend because outdoor weddings at 95 degrees in a suit does not sound fun no matter who is involved. I invested more heavily into guns and training instead of women, dated different girls off and on, scored a great high paying job driving a truck, am buying a house with 2.5 acres of property and am currently involved with a wonderful girl I met through a friend. As far as I know, the blonde is still with the now 40 year old loser, don't know for sure and don't really care. Meh, I came out ahead of the curve in my opinion.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    His last post was late-January 2020. He must've died of COVID early on in the pandemic.

Everyone in this thread should feel bad for resurrecting his shameful tale of heartbreak and woe.
    He was a good person, just turning his life around and recently enrolled in college….wait, what the hell was this thread about again?

Top Bottom