Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think I may put the tarp up on the deck Thursday. I'll wait until Friday evening to bring the tv in, but it's supposed to get kind of breezy so that will make putting the tarp up a little more difficult.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys.

Brightspeed (Formerly Centurylink) just dumped about 300 emails in my inbox. Everything from 10/24 on just arrived...how timely. They suck even worse than CenturyLink did if that is possible.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Morning guys.

Brightspeed (Formerly Centurylink) just dumped about 300 emails in my inbox. Everything from 10/24 on just arrived...how timely. They suck even worse than CenturyLink did if that is possible.
    that would be a bit disconcerting... this is why i hated to get involved in paperless billings, online banking, etc.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    that would be a bit disconcerting... this is why i hated to get involved in paperless billings, online banking, etc.
    When we were notified of the transition, my email was synching for about a week and nothing was coming through. I was going to the web based email on their site and all of these that came through today were never seen there. I wish I had another option. I have found one "rural internet provider" that might work but I'm not sure what they charge. The other one that claimed it will work here had a two year contract at $149 a month so that is a no go for me.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Morning guys.

I feel your pain. As a former CenturyLink customer hard to believe anyone could be worse but that would truly s**k

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom