Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So sad...

I only got to meet him once and between that experience and reading his posts here, I figured him to be a great person.

May God give comfort to his family and let us rejoice he is with Him now....

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Thread like this is another reason I love INGO. Even those that only knew him here could tell what kind of person he was, and thats exactly what he was like in person, a truly genuine loving, caring and funny man.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Scott was one of the first INGO'ers I met personally, and as a lot of you have said once you talked to him for a bit it was like you'd know him all of your life. True wit and a great guy to talk to. We met several more times afterwards and each meeting was always started by GGF with a big smile and a warm hand shake.

The world is diminished by his passing, but a much richer place by him being in it. He will leave a great legacy.

Prayers to his family and friends.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Whenever we lose a member, I go back read some of their last posts as kind of a memorial.

Scott's last post hits pretty hard:

^^^THIS^^^

I always said that I would "quit tomorrow" then tomorrow came. I have been diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung Cancer. The doctors say I have less than a year with treatment. I have lost 30 lbs in the past month because swallowing food disgusts me, and a half and my voice is shot. Good thing I got Jesus, huh? :yesway: :)

Folks.......QUIT----just QUIT!!! Too many people count on you to be around.

Be blessed--Be a blessing!

I hope his advice can inspire other to quit sooner than later. If not for themselves, then for those who love them and depend on them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Whenever we lose a member, I go back read some of their last posts as kind of a memorial.

Scott's last post hits pretty hard:

I hope his advice can inspire other to quit sooner than later. If not for themselves, then for those who love them and depend on them.

I never saw that post.

Reading through this thread has reinforced my feelings that a persons life is not only measured in time but in the lives he/she has touched in a positive way.
    This thread shows that Scott touched many of us.

Top Bottom