• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Reverend Dreed

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2016
    new hope
    as a mod on Fenways other board south of the river I expect to be granted the 50 plus post count privileges automatically with out fulfilling the requirements LOL

Reverend Dreed

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2016
    new hope
    really slow these days but I see some fresh faces now and again. On april 2nd the mrs and I are hosting a meet and greet shoot. hopefully that will stimulate a little traffic. If any of you guys happen to be near new haven you can join us too. I will be grilling rib eyes and baked potatoes provided by us, as we are celebrating 20 years of wedded bliss. A range fee of just $5 is required to attend. Lincoln Trail Fish and Game club Range is the location

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    really slow these days but I see some fresh faces now and again. On april 2nd the mrs and I are hosting a meet and greet shoot. hopefully that will stimulate a little traffic. If any of you guys happen to be near new haven you can join us too. I will be grilling rib eyes and baked potatoes provided by us, as we are celebrating 20 years of wedded bliss. A range fee of just $5 is required to attend. Lincoln Trail Fish and Game club Range is the location

:yesway:

If my schedule was not slammed I would consider this.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

If you want to risk getting slammed, you might want to post this in INGO Events. There is periodic cross-border meet-n-shoots with Michiganers (the friendly type of shooting) and you might get something similar going at the south end of the state.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    If you want to risk getting slammed, you might want to post this in INGO Events. There is periodic cross-border meet-n-shoots with Michiganers (the friendly type of shooting) and you might get something similar going at the south end of the state.

The east and west sides of the state are out of luck as we don't care too much for them folk.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    The east and west sides of the state are out of luck as we don't care too much for them folk.

I dunno. I understand that taking guns into Illinois might be problematic, but inviting Illini to shoot in Terre Haute might work. And since Hoosiers can now carry into Ohio, regional shoots might work there as well, like near Fort Wayne and Richmond.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I dunno. I understand that taking guns into Illinois might be problematic, but inviting Illini to shoot in Terre Haute might work. And since Hoosiers can now carry into Ohio, regional shoots might work there as well, like near Fort Wayne and Richmond.

I duuno my neck of the woods I wouldn't want to see majority of the FIBs at my ranges as they lack range etiquette and must of failed the safety portion of the test.

The Professor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2015
    Evansville
    And. . . just crosses the finish line.

Now, let's see. . .what do I want to do first? Should I start IM'ing classified ads people with questions about what their bottom dollar price is?

Maybe I'll post a half-dozen old guns of mine with ridiculous prices and fuzzy images only to eventually start screaming "FASCIST!" when a mod points it out.

Hmmmm. . .decisions, decisions.

The Professor

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Now, let's see. . .what do I want to do first? Should I start IM'ing classified ads people with questions about what their bottom dollar price is?

Maybe I'll post a half-dozen old guns of mine with ridiculous prices and fuzzy images only to eventually start screaming "FASCIST!" when a mod points it out.

The Professor

What do you have to sell? I might be close enough to 50 quality posts to check that stuff out!!!

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

Hello Reverend. It's been a while since I logged on down there to harass you folks :ingo: I'll have to stop by. Welcome to the forum!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

The Professor

Tried to rep you for the humor. But I have to spread it around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom