• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    I have tried to like them several times, at least ten different times, different models, I will get them and trade them two days later.. I just can't seem to like them

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I thought you were going to say that it's because you've never tried any hammer fired pistols.

Or any pistol but a Glock.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I was a revolver guy forever then discovered the 1911. I never understood the plastic fantastic love. One day at a informal match shoot my wife wanted in on the fun. I handed her the 1911 and a friend of mine clipped his Glock 21 to my belt. Told him I wasn't having it and he insisted I give it a go. I was absolutely blown away! Cleaned the course of targets quick!

Here is a gun that costs half as much as my 1911, wont rust, holds more rounds, work on it myself, and is butter soft to shoot..........I flew home from the shoot and put my entire handgun collection for sale. The rest is history and I haven't looked back. Glock is all I will own and shoot from this point forward.

Darn you guys! Now I'm going to have to go downstairs and pull the handle on the Dillon. Go punish some steel!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I use my Glock for edc, mainly because they’re reliable, ugly, and I don’t care if it gets holster wear and beat up in my day to day activities. I definitely wouldn’t sell a 1911 for one though. Each gun is a piece of art and has its pros and cons. Keep your 1911’s for showing off the beauty and history of a piece of America, carry your Glock to beat to hell and have peace of mind knowing it will go bang. :twocents:

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I only own glocks (minus a 22lr target pistol). I don't love them. But they work. In the couple dozen I've owned over the years I have only had one not work. It was a $3 spring and now it doesn't miss a lick.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm a fan of the platform too, with 7 of them in the family right now. They are not the most reliable gun I own and are not my favorite platform, but they are solid and I trust the fugly things with my life.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Maybe you will catch him in his next reincarnation.

Here he is:

MV5BMTI0MTE5MjQ1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzU2MDg1._V1_UY317_CR2,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Nice obscure joke/reference...Have you ever noticed that people who think they are reincarnations always see themselves as someone famous in history???

Like, "I am the reincarnation of Cleopatra" and never "I am the reincarnation of an 18th century London street hooker who died of an STD at 25 yrs of age.."

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Everyone is Napoleon, nobody is the guy who shovels Napoleon's horse's ****.

Top Bottom