• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...Like, "I am the reincarnation of Cleopatra" and never "I am the reincarnation of an 18th century London street hooker who died of an STD at 25 yrs of age.."

That's uncanny. I mean, it was Camden, specifically, and we called it a "social disease" but other that that, spot on.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Like, "I am the reincarnation of Cleopatra" and never "I am the reincarnation of an 18th century London street hooker who died of an STD at 25 yrs of age.."

tenor.gif

GlockRiver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    The Zone
    Boring? Unimaginative? Maybe so... but I want a reliable tool not a designer gadget or a work or art. For me they are "Perfection". :yesway:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nice obscure joke/reference...Have you ever noticed that people who think they are reincarnations always see themselves as someone famous in history???

Like, "I am the reincarnation of Cleopatra" and never "I am the reincarnation of an 18th century London street hooker who died of an STD at 25 yrs of age.."

I believe Edgar Cayce was an exception

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    I WANT to like Glock. Problem is with my super short hobbit hands they all feel like 2x4 grips. Even the 43 is a bit too thick (from trigger face to back strap). I carry a Shield 9mm as of now. And the weird thing is there is NO REASON they can't go thinner. So much wasted filler in the grip. Im really hoping the Gen 6 will add another backstrap layer making the base (no strap) even slimmer. You normal and big handed people can ALWAYS add thicker straps or hand-alls but I'm just ****ed.

Meanwhile I look at the S&W M&Ps as the Glock Improved.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I WANT to like Glock. Problem is with my super short hobbit hands they all feel like 2x4 grips. Even the 43 is a bit too thick (from trigger face to back strap). I carry a Shield 9mm as of now. And the weird thing is there is NO REASON they can't go thinner. So much wasted filler in the grip. Im really hoping the Gen 6 will add another backstrap layer making the base (no strap) even slimmer. You normal and big handed people can ALWAYS add thicker straps or hand-alls but I'm just ****ed.

Finally, someone with small hands like me...

[video=youtube;ZXRfnIfFYFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXRfnIfFYFI[/video]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana

Easy now those are fighting words to a lot of people ! But I do agree. :cool:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I own just one. It is a 19 gen2 and it just sits in the safe these days. It was my first pistol when I reached legal age and I bought it at Don's Guns. It needs to go back to the factory for the recall that it never had done to it.

There might be local Glock armorers who will do that for without charge.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Nice obscure joke/reference...Have you ever noticed that people who think they are reincarnations always see themselves as someone famous in history???

It's like nearly everyone who claims American Indiana DNA says they're descended from a "Cherokee Princess." It's never a regular Cherokee named Louise, but always a Princess.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Same here. I have raccoon paws on the ends of T-Rex arms.

A few years ago a tried to make Glocks my carry guns. With enough practice, I was able to adapt for a few years. Unfortunately, if I didn't shoot them a lot, it too much effort (and time) to hit where I intended with them.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It's like nearly everyone who claims American Indiana DNA says they're descended from a "Cherokee Princess." It's never a regular Cherokee named Louise, but always a Princess.

Wife found out she is 20 % Inca......Keep in mind that for 20 years of marriage I would say, "Must be nice to have your family come to America in a 747...My poor white trash Scots/Irish/British ancestors came here in a leaky boat 300-400 years ago..."

Three days after getting her results here is what I heard..."Wow...Must be nice to come here in a wooden boat...My ancestors WALKED here on a *&***** ICE BRIDGE 14,000 years ago..."

I dropped the whole thing...wisely so.....:)

Top Bottom