The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    So you guys are just counting up the political leanings of some small-time violent individuals. meh

I was talking about real political violence. Still laughing, thought, so it's all good.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You always make me laugh, but this one really had me rolling.

:lmfao:

Keep laughing.

Here's a sample of the left's "compassion" being poured out for a mentally handicapped man, who's only crime was being born white.
    4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live | WFLD
    [video=youtube;nW-qhAAhMyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW-qhAAhMyY[/video]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Donald_Trump_Chicago_rally_protest

[FONT=&amp]Chicago, Illinois[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]A Chicago man named David Wilcox was brutally beaten by three men as onlookers screamed “You voted Trump?! Damn, he voted Trump.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“Don’t vote Trump!” they sneered as he was dragged out of his car, punched and kicked. The man then had his arm put through the back window with the window rolled up, trapping his arm inside the car. The car was driven though traffic, dragging the man’s body with it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]When the incident was brought up on CNN, Symone Sanders said in a mocking tone, “Oh, my goodness, poor white people!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Though Wilcox did vote Trump, the attackers didn’t even know that when they beat him, simply assuming that he did because he was, as they put it, a “white boy.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Rockville, Maryland[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]A high school student from Rockville, Maryland was punched and kicked to the ground by his classmates for wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Students walked out of their classes Wednesday morning to protest against Trump, and his presence at the protest along with his hat apparently triggered others to attack him. One of the attackers will be charged with second-degree assault.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]New York City[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]A 74-year-old man was assaulted and thrown to the ground by a 23-year-old female Black Lives Matter activist named Shacara McLaurin outside of Trump Tower during a protest. His attack occurred after he shouted “All Lives Matter.” The assailant, an anti-bullying activist, was arrested.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Stafford, Virginia[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]A Virginia elementary school student was badly beaten by his classmates for voting Trump in a mock election. He was taken to the emergency room and the other students who beat him have been suspended.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Meriden, Connecticut[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Two men rained a series of punches and kicks down on a Connecticut man standing in a traffic island with an American flag and a Trump sign. A police officer nearby broke up the attack and both men were arrested and charged.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Redwood City, California[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]A female California high school student was brutally beaten by classmates for supporting Donald Trump. Her attacker said “**** you, you *****” as she punched her in the head and pulled her hair while the student being attacked screamed.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Palm Bay, Florida[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]A high-school student in Florida punched another student who was holding a Trump sign. The student was arrested and charged with felony battery. When he was taken to the dean’s office, he reportedly started tearing the office apart and said, “When I see that white boy again, I’m going to punch him in his face.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Atlanta, Georgia[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]In a shocking attack, a Georgia man named Mitchell Mormon Jr. was murdered, apparently over an argument about Donald Trump possibly deporting a Hispanic man.[/FONT]

Local GOP office in North Carolina firebombed - CNNPolitics.com
    Can't forget the molotoving of a GOP office.

How about the never ending list of tweets threatening Trump's life?

How about a playlist of people on youtube directly threatening Trump's life? https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa8S4GilqogQ9ZRZsSSN-TOIW2PFwt_R9

The left is nothing but petty thugs that mimic their favorite politicians. Not all of them you say? #NotAllHumans or better yet #NotAllMulticellularLife.

DNC staffer Seth Rich dies after being shot multiple times at 4am in Washington DC | Daily Mail Online Someone leaks some of your corruption? Just assassinate them.

https://www.rt.com/usa/361459-secretary-clinton-drone-assange/ Don't like someone? Just drone strike them, that's polite.

https://www.democracynow.org/2014/2/21/turning_a_wedding_into_a_funeral Lets just drone strike a family celebrating a wedding!

Lets not forget Michael Hastings either.

This is all just recent history, if you'd prefer past history, just look at every single demicidal government that has ever existed.

If you're still laughing after all this, I suggest you actually look up leftists. Not the buzzword kind of leftist, no, those who identify as leftist. You'll know when you find one because they identify everyone else as either fascist or liberal, and vow to murder all "fascists." To them a fascist is merely someone who disagrees with them, and a liberal agrees with them but refuses to use violence to further the leftist agenda.

If you haven't encountered these people, you haven't been very engaged in politics. They're growing at a massive rate, and one of their most notable organizations is "Anti-Fa."

If the tables were turned and this was the far right behaving in such a manner, we'd be invaded by almost every other western country.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Whoa, everybody.

"Right" and "left" mean different things, depending on the political system you're in. Same with "conservative" and "liberal."

It would be more helpful to use terms with concrete meanings, like "communist" or "American" or "liboconservitarian."

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Keep laughing.

Here's a sample of the left's "compassion" being poured out for a mentally handicapped man, who's only crime was being born white.
    4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live | WFLD
    [video=youtube;nW-qhAAhMyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW-qhAAhMyY[/video]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Donald_Trump_Chicago_rally_protest

Local GOP office in North Carolina firebombed - CNNPolitics.com
    Can't forget the molotoving of a GOP office.

How about the never ending list of tweets threatening Trump's life?

How about a playlist of people on youtube directly threatening Trump's life? https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa8S4GilqogQ9ZRZsSSN-TOIW2PFwt_R9

The left is nothing but petty thugs that mimic their favorite politicians. Not all of them you say? #NotAllHumans or better yet #NotAllMulticellularLife.

DNC staffer Seth Rich dies after being shot multiple times at 4am in Washington DC | Daily Mail Online Someone leaks some of your corruption? Just assassinate them.

https://www.rt.com/usa/361459-secretary-clinton-drone-assange/ Don't like someone? Just drone strike them, that's polite.

https://www.democracynow.org/2014/2/21/turning_a_wedding_into_a_funeral Lets just drone strike a family celebrating a wedding!

Lets not forget Michael Hastings either.

This is all just recent history, if you'd prefer past history, just look at every single demicidal government that has ever existed.

If you're still laughing after all this, I suggest you actually look up leftists. Not the buzzword kind of leftist, no, those who identify as leftist. You'll know when you find one because they identify everyone else as either fascist or liberal, and vow to murder all "fascists." To them a fascist is merely someone who disagrees with them, and a liberal agrees with them but refuses to use violence to further the leftist agenda.

If you haven't encountered these people, you haven't been very engaged in politics. They're growing at a massive rate, and one of their most notable organizations is "Anti-Fa."

If the tables were turned and this was the far right behaving in such a manner, we'd be invaded by almost every other western country.
    See, hate crimes are growing after Trump's election.....just not in the way we are being lead to believe

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Ed Gein, Ted Bundy, David Berkowitz, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer...all republicans AFAIK.

By the way, I don't really care one way or the other.

No. I know at least Gacy was an active Democrat. I also know Bundy was an active Republican. The others weren't politically active, so I don't know about them.

But what they did was not politically motivated anyway.

Last edited:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

Right. Which is why everyone committing violently psychopathic acts always publish their Adam Smith manifestos before killing people. In fact, the article goes on to say that there essentially any such thing as left-wing psychopaths in the United States.

(That article doesn't even properly differentiate between psychopaths and sociopaths, which are two different things.)

But, here's the original "study":

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12152-012-9155-7

I'll take left-wing hit jobs for $200, Alex.

I love how left-wingers are always using pseudo-science to try to prove how evil/wrong right-wingers are.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    So you guys are just counting up the political leanings of some small-time violent individuals. meh

I was talking about real political violence. Still laughing, thought, so it's all good.

Fine, then we'll bring out the big guns: Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, and Hitler.

Left-wingers, all.

Death toll in the hundreds of millions.

Your turn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom