• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Still waiting? My goodness, I thought for sure that lt would be out by now and that you would have already worn out at least one barrel!
    They have only announced the release in two different SHOT shows... I guess they don't want to go crazy and actually produce something that they have announced, even shown models of... I mean, what would they have to announce at next SHOT show....but they have the army contract so what does it matter, amiright?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The 20-year Glock guy finally jumped on the SIG bandwagon. :runaway:

P320 Carry 9mm:
    P320CA_zpsnxjgatnz.jpg

P320_target_zpsd280hzfj.jpg

P320 Carry with Subcompact grip module installed and mag extensions from NX Gen Tactical:
    P320SC_zpsaj4o48et.jpg

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    The 20-year Glock guy finally jumped on the SIG bandwagon. :runaway:

Congratulations! It was only a matter of time!

I was out at the range with my Glock buddy yesterday (yes, you know who you are!!!), and he shot my P226 Legion SAO a couple of times, and now he is "Jonesing" for a Sig as well. It is only a matter of time for him as well!!!

ChrisDumais

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2017
    Lake County
    I'm P320 fan, too. I just love this handgun. Very safe, accurate, very little kick. No jams fired 200 rounds, Minor adjustments on sights. It;s a keeper. One of the best guns I own. Extra magazines are hard to get!!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You really need one of those ;)

Yeah, I should have jumped on it when I saw it. $699 used, over at Point Blank. I was trying to be good and told myself, if it's still there next weekend when I go shoot I'll pick it up. Of course it was gone. Had the E2 grips and SRT trigger kit. I'm kicking myself.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yeah, I should have jumped on it when I saw it. $699 used, over at Point Blank. I was trying to be good and told myself, if it's still there next weekend when I go shoot I'll pick it up. Of course it was gone. Had the E2 grips and SRT trigger kit. I'm kicking myself.
    I have done that myself a few times. You would think we would learn after awhile.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Been looking at getting a P320, although I'd been thinking on getting a RMR if I do, mainly because I would really like to try it. Seems like a great platform to test one.

Top Bottom