• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Asking the Sig aficionados, where is the best place to purchase OEM Sig compact 320 mags (looks like MAG-MOD-C-9-15 is what I want for a Sig XCompact for a flush fit). Looks like on my very brief look at my known places that currently Osage County is probably the best delivered price https://osagecountyguns.com/firearm...auer-p320-p250-compact-9mm-15rd-magazine.html

Anyone found a better delivered price? I've checked most of my usual sites on these, but figuring maybe someone has a better location or advice on waiting for a specific site to run a sale, etc. I like to have a good number of OEM mags but am used to stocking up when I find them for decent prices (Glock mags M&P mags etc)

Thanks in advance.

That’s as I’ve seen in awhile. A few months ago CDNN had a sale (I think they were <$30) but had a bit of shipping on them. I haven’t seen them do that again in since.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Be careful the sig mags on sale at cdnn are for standard 320 frames not x frames!
    i think (but I’m not sure) you can cut the tabs on the base plate off and they’ll fit, but make sure before you buy a bunch.

some other places you can check are
    safly and sons
    top gun supply
    and top guns in Terre Haute (different that top gun supply)
    and as others have said Osage county guns

top guns in Terre haute is one of 2 sig premier dealers in Indiana (the other is red dawn armory in Princeton)

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Thought I would post a picture of my 365xl with the 15 round magazine I ordered. I like it not sure how well it will look on the SAS. It will be quite long on that one.
    shjgSOih.jpg

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    I stopped in a pawn shop today and they had a nickel plated 226 with night sights, west German made in 91! I giggled like a class room of grade schoolers hearing a fart!
    550 I think was the price I asked if I could strip it he replied “that depends!” To which I replied I own 10 sigs, he shook his head yes imagine the look on my face when I saw the biggest sig smiley I’ve ever seen, then looking at the rails, the gold starting to show through the frame rails, I almost broke down in tears as I handed it back and said I’ll have to pass.
    the nickel was in great shape except for a small spot that looked like it was starting to rust

Thats a funny but very true type of story... Talk about a huge letdown... Find a great deal on a nice Sig then take a look at the rails and they are shot. Then sadness. :(

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I will be posting a photo of my Sig P226 MK25 with X300 holster. Just recently received. Realized that the photo was on my phone and not my tablet.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Looks like a good rig.
    Thanks. Great rig. Only worn a couple times so far but pretty comfortable too. Easy to draw and reholster and clips hold on great, no fear of it coming off on a draw. Only reason I don't wear it more is still getting used to the full sized with light, size and weight.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm sure this has been discussed, and I'll keep searching, but looking to the Sig folks here. I always carry IWB with a hybrid holster and have one for my new to me Sig Xcompact that I use (same type of holster I use for my other carry guns so everything is similar from a carry perspective at all times).

I have found the hybrid IWB, such as Galco King Tuk or Crossbreed to be the most comfortable and concealable for my purposes.

That said, I'm looking for something for range use (or even maybe general carry at some point), in an OWB type holster.

I'll look into some kydex, etc but possibly interested in something like this from Galco, but they don't seem to offer it for any Sig besides the 938 (Like what looks like the easy ability to clip it on/off the belt.

https://www.galcogunleather.com/quick-slide-belt-holster_8_4_1243.html

QS472B_MP_9_front_1200w_t.jpg

Does look like I can get one of their Tac Slide holsters that fits the xCompact

https://www.galcogunleather.com/tacslide-belt-holster_8_1207_1307.html

So that may be a fall back plan.

Would prefer something with some cant, like this model: https://www.galcogunleather.com/m7x-matrix_8_4_1199.html but its made for even a smaller amount of guns.

Any suggestions?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    i picked up a blackpoint tactical owb for my 226 legion, it was on sale at the sig website, and i love the damn thing!, cdnn sports got in a ton of sig holsters for sale for 40 bucks i think (was over a year ago) and i waited to long to pick up one for my 320, but right after that, blackpoint changed the holster, the older version (like the one i have) has a kydex front and back, and leather that flexes and kydex belt loops, now they're all kydex
    I really wish i'd picked one up for my 320!, in fact stupid me was at a gun show, and saw a blackpoint holster with a mag pouch for 30 bucks, and bought it, as soon as I pulled up in the driveway, I thought to myself, dumb**$ you bought another one for your 226!

so now I have 2 for my 226's, one is marked "sig sauer" and the other has the "legion unbent paperclip" on it!

I also have a bladetech total eclipse for my 320 compact, and I usually carry my compact in it, not a bad holster, not a bad price

https://blade-tech.com/collections/all-holsters/products/total-eclipse-holster?variant=8086100672602

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    i picked up a blackpoint tactical owb for my 226 legion, it was on sale at the sig website, and i love the damn thing!, cdnn sports got in a ton of sig holsters for sale for 40 bucks i think (was over a year ago) and i waited to long to pick up one for my 320, but right after that, blackpoint changed the holster, the older version (like the one i have) has a kydex front and back, and leather that flexes and kydex belt loops, now they're all kydex
    I really wish i'd picked one up for my 320!, in fact stupid me was at a gun show, and saw a blackpoint holster with a mag pouch for 30 bucks, and bought it, as soon as I pulled up in the driveway, I thought to myself, dumb**$ you bought another one for your 226!

so now I have 2 for my 226's, one is marked "sig sauer" and the other has the "legion unbent paperclip" on it!

I also have a bladetech total eclipse for my 320 compact, and I usually carry my compact in it, not a bad holster, not a bad price

https://blade-tech.com/collections/all-holsters/products/total-eclipse-holster?variant=8086100672602

Thanks

I'll check them out. Not 100% on what all fits the Xcompact vs what doesn't. I think largely what fits the Compact should fit it, if I recall from some previous searches.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    Picked up my first Sig the other day. It's a X5 Legion. Added a some 21 round mags and a extended mag release before taking it to the range. Trying to decide who will do trigger work on it.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Picked up my first Sig the other day. It's a X5 Legion. Added a some 21 round mags and a extended mag release before taking it to the range. Trying to decide who will do trigger work on it.
    Greyguns does great work from all that I've seen.

Top Bottom