• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Apologies, didn't see this before. Looks like it is a selection on the GrayGuns drop down on their website for laser sculpted grip modules.

https://grayguns.com/product/laser-sculpted-grip-modules/

6AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Yeah Wilson doesn't offer one short enough for the X-Compact so for some grip bling you'll have to go Grayguns or some other aftemarket. I just picked up a standard compact yesterday i'm going to work on.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yeah Wilson doesn't offer one short enough for the X-Compact so for some grip bling you'll have to go Grayguns or some other aftemarket. I just picked up a standard compact yesterday i'm going to work on.

Almost forgot we were talking about Wilson. Thanks for the info.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Bought a new Sig P365 and got the coupon since it didn't have all the magazines at purchase. Used it to get another 12 rounder and 2 15 rounders. The original mags I was due arrived quickly and the others maybe a week after.
    Managed to get it out to the range the other weekend and started breaking it in. 350 through it so far, 5 different types of ammo, 0 malfunctions. Bought the Streamlight TLR flashlight laser combo for it and put that on. Have to test run that as well now. I'm hoping soon. Thank goodness this is Indiana so shouldn't be an issue.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    im waiting for the 507k holosun sight for my 365xl, i was at a lgs last week that had a romeo zero in stock for 199, i was tempted, but i passed (it was the 3 moa dot)

the 507 has the 2moa dot and the 32 moa cross hair, is made of metal (vs plastic like the romeo) but it also has the side mounted battery, so no losing zero when the battery dies (the romeo is on the bottom)

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Here's a new one I put together with a P320 Compact as a base. I used the Wilson Combat frame and a Greyghost Precision type 1 slide in dark grey. I added some Trijicon sights and RMR. I thought my G19 MOS was nice but i'm pretty impressed with this set-up so far.

npkLNqo.jpg

One flyer ruined my day.

vToqdTl.jpg

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Here's a new one I put together with a P320 Compact as a base. I used the Wilson Combat frame and a Greyghost Precision type 1 slide in dark grey. I added some Trijicon sights and RMR. I thought my G19 MOS was nice but i'm pretty impressed with this set-up so far.

npkLNqo.jpg

One flyer ruined my day.

vToqdTl.jpg

Damn, that's nice.

So what length slide is that and what size frame is that?

What do you have into that if you don't mind me asking?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Damn, that's nice.

So what length slide is that and what size frame is that?

What do you have into that if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks, it started as a standard 3.9 inch compact I found on Armslist that had been shot very little. The Wilson grip uses the 17rd carry/full-size magazines. I found the RMR type 2 new for 427.00 from Big Daddy Unlimited, and got the slide through Brownells on sale so I have about 1250.00.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Thanks, it started as a standard 3.9 inch compact I found on Armslist that had been shot very little. The Wilson grip uses the 17rd carry/full-size magazines. I found the RMR type 2 new for 427.00 from Big Daddy Unlimited, and got the slide through Brownells on sale so I have about 1250.00.

Thanks for the info. Very nice gun.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville

npkLNqo.jpg

One flyer ruined my day.

vToqdTl.jpg
    Love it!psyko

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Anyone seen a place that has the Sig P365 XL 12 round magazine floor plates in stock: https://osagecountyguns.com/sig-sauer-2700210-r.html

Osage is out, as is Sig, as are the few other places I looked currently.

Interested in dropping one of my 365 FCUs into an XL grip module and would like to use existing mags rather than buying additional ones (I believe 365 12 round mags come with both floor plates now, but would rather just get some floor plates to experiment with the XL module).

Was hoping Osage would have them in as I'm thinking of ordering some Sig flat triggers from them as well as an XL grip module, etc. But no luck.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Anyone seen a place that has the Sig P365 XL 12 round magazine floor plates in stock: https://osagecountyguns.com/sig-sauer-2700210-r.html

Osage is out, as is Sig, as are the few other places I looked currently.

Interested in dropping one of my 365 FCUs into an XL grip module and would like to use existing mags rather than buying additional ones (I believe 365 12 round mags come with both floor plates now, but would rather just get some floor plates to experiment with the XL module).

Was hoping Osage would have them in as I'm thinking of ordering some Sig flat triggers from them as well as an XL grip module, etc. But no luck.

I'm looking for another mag as well, if I find some i'll let you know.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm looking for another mag as well, if I find some i'll let you know.

Thanks. I know Sig has been running short on mag capacity (as I think I've heard they outsource alot of their mag production to Europe etc and that has been impacted by Covid, etc) and was shipping their guns with a single mag and a coupon to claim another, so figuring that isn't helping things. I have several 365 mags and a few 320 mags, but now that I'm thinking about exploring the 365 XL grip module on a 365, I can't seem to find any of the floor plates to convert existing 365 mags to fit XL.

I need to pick up a few more of the compact 320 15 round mags if I see them around for a reasonable price as well.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom